Chat meeting on July 13 2008

33 replies [Last post]
Rusty
Saiyajin's picture

Interesting idea.. but probably no one will be a part of it... you can see the reactions... thou... good idea but hard to do it with these guys.... keep up , maybe some of us will be understanding and will participate...
i will leave my msn adress....
Saiyajin RKT.... (my name)

Can't be humble in the jungle....

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

sorry Hyper sorry other ppl that i know in here, .. I dont want to participate to this msn chat, i had some bad experience and i dont want anymore sorry.

no offence

Cheers Epsi,

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

Go fuck you somewhere mad Big grin Laughing out loud

Auagaaaaaagaagaaaa Crying

Yes...we are like that...all spammers...everywhere...not cooperating...calling people emo's...we are very bad men...and we steal cookies from babies...and we mug the homeless...just because we can...we have black hearts...obviously...oh noes...run before it's too late...lol...lmao...rofl...kek...hihi...haha...hoho...hehe...sralala...what's with the dots...i don't know...they just appear...out of nowhere...maybe they're here...because we're so bad...bad like Goombas...walking here and there...in two dimesions...it looks stupid...but it's also very evil...it's an evil walk...for evil purposes...to kill Mario...or that idiot Luigi...and if you're not a Goomba...you are Luigi...think about that...for a while...or maybe you're Mario...and you eat mushrooms...all day...in your basement...now...isn't that...FUCKING ANNOYING TO READ...huh?

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

actually that was entertaining to read. very creative

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

madbringer wrote:

How is Irc worse than Msn, i truly don't get that. What exactly is Msn's advantage over it?

IRC is simply too complicated for some ppl.

kraster
kraster's picture

Well the idea ain't bad..but what's the point of it ? u ain't talkian with strangers about this and that and with ppl u know u already can talk in private..

we have a shoutbox (which uh..i dont use it also) but it's good . You can use it for public talk .

You could have done this, if u'd gave a better shape to ur idea, a bit more organise and if u were opened to the new ideas (yea seriously irc>msn).. but hell u call ppl spammers and emo cause they don't simply agree with u(it's his right to put down his opinion). great attitude.. this will work for sure

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

hyper is trying to do something positive. it might not be a perfect idea, but at least he is trying to do something good.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Chat meeting on July 13 2008
UnknownUser807 wrote:

hyper is trying to do something positive. it might not be a perfect idea, but at least he is trying to do something good.

and he refuses the advice of people trying to help him

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture

otr dont be bad boy, i accept advices, and good ideeas. dont missunderstood me...

i tell u once again to all: the ideea of this topic is to get ppl from all mods together, because many of us play 1 or 2 mods and dont meet yet other players from the other mods. will be nice to know eachother and talk about what eachother want to.

also i wish to ask ppl from here who play atm cpm and osp. mabe we talk about that in the chat

cheers, hyper

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Good luck getting people from other mods. I mean it.

vq3 cpma/osp = cunts
ra3 = bigots
noghost/uft = poles
cpm = retards
all other mods = too scattered

I think you're tryin' to grab too much at once. Try organizing an E+ exclusive meeting first.