CFG problems ((

14 replies [Last post]
j
hello guys) im using a new cfg cause my old one sucks but ive the following problems:
when i go in full screen mode everything is black and i just see enemy and objects but on window mode graphic is ok and it works fine..somebody know why?
and another lil thing, i tried to make demo but when i set the synchronize thing to 1 as soon as i change weapon it start switching between 2 weapon very fast on its own (((
can u guys help me? thnx in advance )

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

1. if u changed r_mapoverbrightbits u should compare this with r_displayrefresh Happy, or set mapverbrightbits to default = 2.
2. if u wanna record just do like that /bind (key) g_synchronousclients 1;record;g_synchronousclients 0

There u go Happy

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

equinox
Re: CFG problems ((

hmm. i had the same problem with the black textures,and it happened because i was setting my cfg via excessiveplus config creator.I set the option "true lightning" on 1 and then that bug started...didnt know how to fix that so i deleted and installed quake 3 again

j

what mean compare r_mapoverbrightbits with r_displayrefresh?

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Ect set mapoverbrightbits to 0 and set r_displayrefresh 100, u see it will be good, but set displayrefresh 50 and it gone black Happy

j

ok i'll try, thnx Kiss

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

100$ Smug

j

Surprise

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture
j wrote:

hello guys) im using a new cfg cause my old one sucks but ive the following problems:
when i go in full screen mode everything is black and i just see enemy and objects but on window mode graphic is ok and it works fine..somebody know why?
and another lil thing, i tried to make demo but when i set the synchronize thing to 1 as soon as i change weapon it start switching between 2 weapon very fast on its own (((
can u guys help me? thnx in advance )

same problem here when g_synchronice 1.

j

its not working ascari..give me 100$ back!
i tried r_mapoverbright 1 and 0 with r_displayrefresh 50 100 and 150 but still everything is black... the only thing that makes it works is change r_overbrightbit from 4 (that is what i had on cfg) to 1 ...and i tried 5, 3, 2 and 0...
it works but it sux, what i like is setted to 4 with mapoverbright 1 and displayrefresh to 100..and it work only on windows mode..so whats wrong? and what is ur setting guys?

BOZO
Bozo's picture

My recommendation: r_displayRefresh 0