43% (10 votes)
Mayweather
57% (13 votes)
Total votes: 23

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Jabs
Re: C. McGregor or Mayweather?

I don't know anything about boxing or mma or whatever this is, but I voted mcregor since he seems like a cool dude

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Jabs wrote:

I don't know anything about boxing or mma or whatever this is, but I voted mcregor since he seems like a cool dude

It's boxing, Mayweather will smoke McGregor (I guess he'll have a puncher's chance, though). The whole thing is a bit of a freak show and a super big paycheck for both fighters. Some MMA fighters have solid boxing fundamentals, like Gustafsson, the problem is that Mayweather is one of the best defensive boxers/counter punchers in history (and I despise the guy).

McGregor will never have faced anyone as accurate or hard hitting so I'm curious how long it will last.

po1son
poison1's picture

If Conor gets him with a good punch - it will be over. The problem is, McGregor doesnt know shit about defense in boxing, his arms are always down. So i would say its like 30/70 chance for him to win, but still want that to happen.

** jumper

HAHAHA Its a circus Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

All your opinions are right and respectable. But you forgot that Connor has 3-4 loses in MMA Which were by submission. Almost whole rest of the matches were won by KO and punches. This Guy is a killer with punches specially with his left Hand. Connor is weak chin. But he can receive some punches in da Face and he wont get fall down. But the question is: Will Mayweather skip his punches? Maybe some. But one punch by Connor Will end this match fast.

Aero wrote:

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

...so Mayweather won in 10th round...

forever and one

echooo ^
echo's picture

<imagine funny picture here>

hehe

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I like how Mayweather is winning the poll after the fight, when this was posted I think McGregor was up 60-70%. Either way i think Conor did really well in the fight, much better than I expected anyways. I had the first three rounds as his on first viewing.

Floyd is a master in sizing up his opponents in the first couple of rounds while letting them tire themselves out. He started unleashing after round 4 or so and then McGregor was just gone, his legs were shot and the ref saved him big time there. Usually this makes for boring boxing but Floyd was actually walking him down most of the fight, fun to see. His first stoppage since like 2011 I think.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Man, after Mayweather best boxer is Connor Mcgregor, he could beat mayweather aswell, his cardio trainings aren't enought, i imagined this would end like that because the same passed with the fight with Nate Diaz. When he's tired, even a paper has more stability in the octagon. a better rendibility connor would won. I would see fight connor against Canelo. This mexican deserves a big punch in his burrito face, remembers me with Kompressor a big mouth, but in a 1v1 i even raped his family genes.

Aero wrote: