BNT 2:0 RKT / 02.12.07

31 replies [Last post]
*BNT* TYP!

awwww Sad

pure e5r whore

'Rubber Ducky'

the amount of spam in plus drives me crazy too...

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

trancez0r will you be playing against x?

(note to self: uberspam trance till he hides for rest of game so we don't have to worry about his rail)

kek

dunno yas, i just play now and then when hyper needs a helping hand. I'm generally inactive in e+ but i help rkt guys on some wars.

And about that uberspam it actually works (TVL so far managed to drive me crazy the most on dm17 with their mg's. haha)

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture

hey m8 mg drives us craz all... but this will not happened anymore... i have a tactic to defeat that... that match vs tvl was no strategy. this time i promisse to defeat fucking mg.

and guys, spam is everywhere...plus, e5, e6... thats it...for spam less we need to modify respawns in aleator points of map. but thats just my solution...i will open a topic about that

cu all and a nice week.
hyper

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
RANKED - BNT 2:0 RKT / 02.12.07

bla bla hyper mg rox and if you loose against it it sox =/ so what if someone preferce rail so what im not gonna cry about it its his choice btw this all is offtopic GG bnt

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

1. rkt could have done better i think...
2. lol @ trance in rkt Happy most didn't know it i think...
3. @killer: trance is not the only one from ko who's in an e5-clan... Winking
4. @all: pls never start talking about configs in the ranking forum Happy we had enough conf-flames without any positive outcoming...

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
kek wrote:

TVL so far managed to drive me crazy the most on dm17 with their mg's. haha

there is no posibility to spam by mg (btw by rail, lg and sg too), by bfg or granades - yes. Remember that. And if mg or lg drives somebody crazy - its his problem, there is no solution for him. (Maybe there is - make new cfg without these weapons)

Nothing is impossible

EVOL.GASOL
HYP3R wrote:

hey m8 mg drives us craz all... but this will not happened anymore... i have a tactic to defeat that... that match vs tvl was no strategy. this time i promisse to defeat fucking mg.

hyper

what tactic? Surprise you said in dm17 you have one tactic for stop mg? ROFL

i want see it on our next war hyper Big grin

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

'Rubber Ducky'

is there any working tactic for open maps like dm17? its more skills i would say