BNT 2:0 ></28.10.07

21 replies [Last post]
Kefir
Impact's picture
HYP3R wrote:

remember that in e5r MG NEVER combat RAIL if both are equal skilled.

hahahahaha wath tvl vs kod on dm17 MG power rail can only hide u all can choice for us dm17 and lose it mhh i hope du u choice it

Look for my BFG at Space Station

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

gg both clans, it was a very nice game.

*BNT* TYP!

cw id

pure e5r whore

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® BNT 2:0 ></28.10.07
Kefir wrote:

hahahahaha wath tvl vs kod on dm17 MG power rail can only hide u all can choice for us dm17 and lose it mhh i hope du u choice it

thats why you lost vs EN on dm17 so not noone can beat TVL Cool

ah whell ><* wasnt having his day

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

jeff, tvl is not mg whore clan. In tvl there is no good mg players. No rail players as well

Nothing is impossible

*BNT* TYP!
eu.jeff wrote:

Kefir wrote:

We beat TVL anyways Tongue
jk... but its true Winking

*nee nee, X is gewoon gebitchslapped door BNT Winking *

pure e5r whore

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

typ... english please.
i understood the word bitch slapped Thinking

i can't really say anything about the game. just surprised about dm6. I suppose lots of things can happen in 15 mins on a map Happy

*KINETIC*

Oh... my message comes a little late but good game BNT.

@JEff - There was no lame tactic from BNT Jeff, it was that some of us were not in their position and this caused a major gap in our teamplay. Of course we lost because of this.

@Hyper - BNT defeated us but mg vs rail no chance? I doubt it. I would rather say good mg owns good rail anytime. OF course, this is the opinion of a player who played way too much e5 and probably underestimates the power of rail.

I think dm17 is by far our worst map. We usually tend to use weapons like lg, sg and bfg and dm17 really does not encourage the use of such weapons. Maybe next time we will do better and I really hope we will, but we certainly need to train more in order to be able to defeat a clan like BNT without problems.

Somebody hack into OTR's pc during the cws please, he rocks too much Happy

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

Kefir
Impact's picture
typ! wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Kefir wrote:

We beat TVL anyways Tongue
jk... but its true Winking

*nee nee, X is gewoon gebitchslapped door BNT Winking *

English Happy 1st Second Good joke with that 3th EN play much better and more with mg and they play on ctf = mg spam ofc Respect

Look for my BFG at Space Station

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
Kefir wrote:

they play on ctf = mg spam ofc Respect

plz omg noob, how someone can spam with MG? do You even know whats spam? there is no posibility to spam by mg coz its called "using much mg" and its not the same (of course You can spam mg like: shot every time on spawn but that do less than 0.001% players) ... srry for offtop Tongue

Nothing is impossible