PB 1
PURE 1
FF 0

dm17 (bnt map), dm14 (X map)

well played X, cu next time

Login or register to view attached files

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

The number of times i forgot there was no multijumps on dm17 is really emberassing Smug

ggs bnt

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

^killer
Killer0074's picture

not bad for newbies ( foksie and reno ) in e5 Big grin
e5r is still da shit Winking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

congratulations 4 the league BNT, and well played guys!

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
BNT 2:0 >< | 16.12.2007

sad news for us :roll:

gG

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

gg no excuse Smug

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

kek

oh finally foksie found a clan where he doesn't suck that much Big grin (no offence to X tho)

gg's

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Too bad you suck in all clans trance Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

NoX

Well played all. BNT has the e5rcup Cool

Few statistic shots here....

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

Good sure win for champions of first ediotion e5r league.
Congratulations BNT. Was very nice to make matches with U.
Hope to see more impressive wars soon Happy

GG ,and nice X like "e5r beginners?"

*KINETIC*

Like Reno said, no excuse, we did an awful match there. Glad to see Reno and foksie playing e5 and in our clan.

Congratulations to BNT for winning this match and the e5r cup and sorry for TVL because we couldn't help them. I assure you we did our best, but this just wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time you guys will be able to win more direct matches against BNT, because that made you lose the cup this year.

Hopefully I will see BNT play some other config, because soon each clan will want to play only its fav config and it's a bit embarrassing for a good clan to stay in its own config. I liked the fact that EN accepted to play e5 again or that TVL went for 2 e6 wars. X is always opened to games, no matter the config and I hope more and more clans will do the same. This way, the ranking and everything will be a lot more balanced. I really miss pure e5 TAG/CTF wars.

Maybe some clans are willing to try a e5 cup next year? Big grin

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.