Blasphemy (umibozu) chatterbox

8 replies [Last post]
int><killa
very_trandy_nickname's picture
Hey everybody. I am tired of your accusations against me, because of such players as "Blashpemy" (Umibozu) and many other, just spam-talking about myself and acusing me that I have cheats (like autoshot and aimbot) and also about Eugen that he has some kind of hack. He says that there can be a ban to the clan and also he says there is even evidence. So we ask you, if you have any sort of evidence, post it then. If not, then just shut up... Because of your incompetence and your wrong thoughts, people like you start to believe in it and then start to act just like you.

EUGEN
Re: Blasphemy (umibozu) chatterbox

Chatterbox)))

warmer

где ваши доказательства?

p1atinum

I wouldn't worry about this... I also got kicked from the server few days ago, or even a week, from a player called "Crusoe" or "Cursoe", i don't remember. He was claiming that it's easy to see wh, from the way i play.
When people started asking him "why?", he just said that i look suspicous xd, he wasn't even trying to bring some arguments, like "He was trying to shoot in the enemy through a wall." or something like that... I just fking looked suspicious to him. xd

boo

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
p1atinum wrote:

I wouldn't worry about this... I also got kicked from the server few days ago, or even a week, from a player called "Crusoe" or "Cursoe", i don't remember. He was claiming that it's easy to see wh, from the way i play.
When people started asking him "why?", he just said that i look suspicous xd, he wasn't even trying to bring some arguments, like "He was trying to shoot in the enemy through a wall." or something like that... I just fking looked suspicious to him. xd

It is Crusoe and yes, he is paranoid. He probably sometimes thinks that his own shadow is cheating on him.

Oh and, Platinum... why the f*** do you need that Godzila of PC ?? (I believe that it is your PC configuration you have in your signature) 64GB RAM? 2TB SSD ? oO How much does that cost, 100000$? oO

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Oh and, Platinum... why the f*** do you need that Godzila of PC ?? (I believe that it is your PC configuration you have in your signature) 64GB RAM? 2TB SSD ? oO How much does that cost, 100000$? oO

Yea I wonder that myself too xD
Also what is he doing with that monster machine, probably nothing specially Tongue

He could use it to Stream games at Ultra Quality with trillion FPS, making videos for YT in a split of second with ultra fast video converting time and so on xDDD

/
q3fun's picture

I don't think that this guys use cheat, platinus sometimes too cool, but me too lazy to check him Big grin

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture

calm yourself Kirino

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

EUGEN

where is your demo? Blaspheemy))))