Beating Record - 3 days without sleep!

26 replies [Last post]
EVOL.DIABLO

Actually when i started to play q3 it was so GOOOD , i could play without sleep 2days but after that i drank one beer=>comma Laughing i didnt meant not sleeping with breaks, its possible to stay without sleep for three or more days but with 1 hour of sleep - i tryed , it works - but watch out parahypnosis.... now i just wanna try my "limit" when i will come to comma and wake up after three days with 100 sms " where the hell r u?u should be in work should u?" Winking

EVOL.DIABLO

ok guys, now iam mixin coke with metal hc, mosh metal, speed core etc. hope its gonna keep me alive Tongue

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

I once stayed out till 6 am....my girlfriend freaked out she said "I was worried about you"...yea sure she was.. Winking

But staying awake I can do about 20 mins of any move an that’s it I’m then comatose till the tittles ay the end, at which point I am wide awake (insert old joke here) Happy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

i have serious troble staying awake. unless im on a party. then im the last guy out.

about my record it was 52 hours, during the 1st of may. we were camping as usual and i didnt have a tent. so i spent the night out in the open sky with my faithfull demizonka Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

TERMINATORUS
terminatorus's picture

______GUYS_______!!!!!!!

when u all cant sleep lon time -its not HEROISM !!!

Q: what iz?

A: pauze.....(lol) itsjust sick!!!

u don know about biorhithm (maybe some ppl knowz).

all ppl must sleep every day! People long do not live without sleepin.
If it is a habit, You can not live long sorry.

aaaaa! maybe u are afraid to be man, like zhat pic???

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

*turns on the universal translator*

Ok, i think i get what you are aiming at.

*turns it off*

He is right. The less you sleep the shorter you live. People with verry long insomnia tend to die a young age, and they get older sooner. Also people who fall in a coma usualy dont age while in it, but when they wake up, age quikly catches up with them.

So less zappin more yappin! Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

TERMINATORUS
terminatorus's picture

I used it and you have already read result! Shock

ZEKE XX

ok yall lost me there :scratch:

Darkness is swallowing me... no wait i see light!!!

sfu

well..nice topic..sleeping..well let me tell you this little story...@ 6 am waked up...going to college...@ 5 pm @ home back...playing e+ till 5 am...1 hour i tried to get cigarettes but the fuckin machine was not working...@ 6 i again to school...after this i go to play guitar in band...and after that going to drink with musicians...@ 1am i was home...wanna sleep...but i also wanna play...i think you know my decision...half-drunked i play till 4 am...after that my brouder comes home..and we smoked 3 ... haha...and then i drive my girlfriend to work...at this time it was 9 am...after that i eat and turn back home to sleep...at this time it 12 am

all in all:54 hours...!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

D
Dementor's picture

@Nexus

Just do meth

True :twisted:

:!: Thinking: Idea