BBS 1:0 kTm/14.05.2006/NOT RANKED-REMATCH WAS MADED

50 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

ok i call bullshit on KTM version.

#1 nothing is lame in cws. server cfg allows it, then its ok. you can do it too. the fact is you lack skill to do it. yes even picking up quad+haste and spamming mg is skill.

#2 you played one full map with pb off. it is you right not to play at all if pb is off. you didnt complain until you lost.

#3 you (KTM) called the vote and made it pass because there was more of you.

#4 you (KTM) agreed to play even after you could have taken WO. your mistake AGAIN

#5 you left the cw after loosing one map fairly. YOU LOOSE CW!

and, no need to say, my opinion of KTM went down the drain.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

All the arguments I have are already posted by others.

3:0 for BBS no question about it

PS: I don't use quad in public servers (only by accident and I don't intend to waste one button to bind /drop powerup) but in any other game I would, if it was there. End of story dudes. Really bad move.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

In World Cup of Nations HQ and I try to implement referee. It not book in the rules, so teams can play without referee. But teams ask me to be on server as referee because they dont wanna to have any troubles. So far referee thing is verry good stuff. Happy

So, I call here all clans to play with referee, just call people who are neutral and have some wisdom. Happy Until we declare an use officialy referees. It will be good that we use referee as must. Happy

Regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

omg Shock i think Bbs and Ktm havent cheater and pb it's not problem ,about quad U are must tooking early ,no when u are play Happy I think Bbs win and Ktm evrybody sometimes lose =] I bealive Ktm can bit Bbs but i think they can too do it with Ktm.Peac ,love, extazy Happy

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture
nagro E+ wrote:

A osobiscie Pjax przestan plakac do kurwy nedzy, bo mam tego dosyc. Biegasz z quodem i karabinem a teraz masz problem bo twoj kumpel PB nie wlaczyl. daj sobie siana. moge ci przeslac cala rozmowe z gryi wklej ja gdzie chcesz, moze to cie uszczesliwi!!!

Nagro pls easy next time Happy

Nag!Out

HI. Juz mi przeszlo i sorki za te glupoty ktore pisalem. Poprostu mam matury i jestem troche nerwowy. Mam nadzieje ze nikt sie nie obrazil:P

Sorry for that stupid post. I have very nervous end har month:P

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

ghost

hard to judge and giving point for exacly "nothing" or to punish some team

there are only these teams and both they will say it was fault of oponents

solution is one word here

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

easy solution - REMATCH with ref and BBS start one map ahead.

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

I'm with Casa on this: if you don't like the quad, have it disabled in the server cfg before you agree to the matches. I've played lots with KTM and BBS players and they're all nice, good players, and easy to get along with. C'mon... BBS won... move on. Big grin

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

HQ has a point, as always.

but, in such cases i belive a team that acts polite is the team to be trusted. the other team obviously doesnt have proper arguments, if it has to resort to accusing of lameness and spams the forum.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!