banned

32 replies [Last post]
M.I.N.A.
I was bannED for several servers , for example DEF and ROCKSTAR ...why? wtf is going on ...what is the reason, what should I do to bring it back?? HELP!

“ I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end,I've heard voices calling my name I have waited for their beckoning for the voices that summon me bring the gift of bliss. My senses keen with desire and pain senses heightened by my need to see to feed the hunger that I feel inside awake my soul to ecstasy...”

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

1st look if you name isnt unnamedplayer
2nd look if you tiped any cd-key

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

M.I.N.A.

I check it out, ma name isnt unnamedplayer;] and cd key is fine. So...?

“ I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end,I've heard voices calling my name I have waited for their beckoning for the voices that summon me bring the gift of bliss. My senses keen with desire and pain senses heightened by my need to see to feed the hunger that I feel inside awake my soul to ecstasy...”

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

what reason write?

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

M.I.N.A.

hehe I don't know what is the reason ...I don't know why I was banned and what for ...its really piss me off

?? SHUDDER ??
MQs's picture

Some cheater was using the same CD-key as yours. Happened to me once. Generate new one and it should be fine.

mow Q [EN]

do what the poster before me have said, or post the "banmessage", so admins can look up for you.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
banned

i hope u looked up if ur name in ur baseq3.cfg is unnamedplayer.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

M.I.N.A.

Ok then....thx for the answers on my difficult questions Winking

me_myself

find a new cd-key searching on google and get back to server Happy

ALEX.K
M.I.N.A. wrote:

hehe I don't know what is the reason ...I don't know why I was banned and what for ...its really piss me off

You were banned with no reason? thats quite unusual, probably a cd key change would help., send a message to madbrigner explaining him the sistuation and he will provide you (probably) with a new cd key