- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Ban
Maybe someone can unban me? or just say one good reason.. btw its me asc..
where you banned?
why banned?
If it not help..we all have to create a new acount every time we want to say somehting......
Ok
dunno if sth happened behind scenes again but yea some kind of explenetion would be great. Now loosing temporary objectivity, and good will to discuss I may think: that mod team really starts to suck ![]()
dunno if sth happened behind scenes again but yea some kind of explenetion would be great. Now loosing temporary objectivity, and good will to discuss I may think: that mod team really starts to suck
Hold your horses.
I originally posted a PM to Ascari, but since it has been made a thread:
I have brought this to the attention of the people in charge.
On it and dealing with personally




On this forum.. can someone do something with this idiot foksie?