- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
***Attachments***???
30. September 2006 - 16:07
Well, if I try to attach an (err, attachment)
I get this message:
Quote:
Attachment cannot be added, since the max. number of 0 Attachments in this post was achieved
Is this a thing for the server or has my account been "clamped" by one of the admins?
I dont really remember attaching anything offensive/sexual/out of order to any posts///
Not a general problem for me, but still would be nice to know...
30. September 2006 - 16:10
#1
***Attachments***???
There is actually already a thread on it:


