27 replies [Last post]
eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

i'm using CCleaner and Avast.. but can't solve the problem

pew pew you're dead

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

if your into using them kind of software's i recommend malwarebytes. it always seems to find things under programs do not.

Nag!Out

with win 7 reinstall is fast and i think it will be faster then find reslove in other way Big grin

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

I recommend emsisoft emergency kit Happy

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

didn't help me...

and i won't reinstall windows, pc is pretty clean and everything works fine, except quake x)

pew pew you're dead

Cornholio*ELITE'Z*.R

You might want to make sure there are no hog apps running in the background. Also you could try setting priority for q3 to above normal or high. Run a hardware monitoring program and make sure your cpu or gpu is not throttling due to heat. If either is throttling, you will get the exact symptoms you are describing.

Nag!Out

hmm i don't remembre this cmd names but when sometime I want change something In cfg and set some numbers games go crazy. mby you change something with vid cmd or... don't know Tongue

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

Cornholio*ELITE'Z*.R

If it's a cfg error, then easiest way to fix it is to copy the q3config.cfg file to a separate location, then delete it from the excessiveplus folder. Start quake and load the mod, and play for a sec to allow q3 to write a new cfg file. Exit q3, then copy and paste the lines that you know are NOT causing the problem back in and test it. Then when you get to display/hardware lines in the old cfg file, copy and pase them back in one at a time til you find the line that is causing the error and fix it there.

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Re: around 50% and 80% loss and 30 fps
eRRor369 wrote:

didn't help me...

and i won't reinstall windows, pc is pretty clean and everything works fine, except quake x)

so change the game XD I have not yet any friends in Crysis 2 Big grin

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

hmmm so maybe it is the damn sound card problem ?
in q3 go to settings and change the sound to low, if it helps even a little bit it means it's your sound card Happy
if not = i dont know Sad