36 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

stfu !!!

STFU !!!

STFU !!!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Write in English for fuck's sake, is that really so hard? If it is, don't write anything more then your usual "gg", thank you.

By the way - Ava, i see you're trying to take on the mantle of Captain Orthography now? Maybe you should work on your own first, and then point out orthographic errors to others?

kraster
kraster's picture

Target, whenever aft have a cw u come and say smth in polish(mainly) that disturbs AFT and from here all the shit starts, so i suggest u in future to go MSN and talk to AFT's leader or anyone u want from AFT...

u are like a rat : aft does smth uh-uh i go there to say smth bad .. bleh . let these man do their job.

Imo AFT is gettin better and better so dunno whats ur problems, except maybe jealousy

Avalanche
Luqash's picture

@Mad i AM fast fcuking slugger of captain of mortography of now!!!

btw sorry but that mistake is teh pain in teh ass Big grin

WWW.?3.?WI.??
q3tomas's picture

Surprise Laughing

Freakman
Freakman's picture

leave that mates Happy peace and love

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

@Target: Please don't bring in some obviously old problems between you and AFT guys. Point is that I will not tolerate such a spam dialogs between you and AFT guys here. If you have problems then solve it on some other place. Keep with topic. Some posts which are pure spam will be deleted. If you continue teasing AFT guys, we have other methods how stop you.

Anyway good game AFT, I am surprised pleasantly with your good result in this CW.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

.CF.TARGET
.CF.TARGET.'s picture

lol Straight face i DONT have any problem Smug .

kek

all polish posts have been deleted. I'm backing up Rena here, stop these useless flame fights, if you really want to have them, then take them in private! Such things are no longer tolerated in cw rank threads!

¬ Target please behave and stop making trollish comments on each AFT game. If you have a problem with them take it to private channels as i said.

¬ Ava and some other AFT guys, please stop encouraging his trolling with your replies. I will be closely watching these issues in the future and I will take the necessary actions if required to.

Are we clear?

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
® AFT! 2:0 AIM[+]/07.10.07

Freeze TAG is our weak point now, so we wont play any freeze cw's till we fix it No talking