gen.X.SuperBo!
F03S33S3N
Aah.. wtf, here it is.. GenX European 1v1 Cup #1

HOPE for you that it work good luck

*HARD.SWE*
mickeg's picture

Good iniative....

Hope it will turn out well..is it your servers SuperBo?

For every animal you don't eat I eat three

*SHORT.SWE*

very nice. well made rules. I dont like 1on1 but since this mod is far away from prospering I will participate mostly for the sake of the mod.
gj anyway. Big grin

gen.X.SuperBo!

My servers and if someone else wanna help host, lemme know and I send you the cfg

F03S33S3N

who many members can regestrie??
it give server problems when server running with PB because not all from us here have a orginal CD-KEY so PB kick the player "UNKNOW KICK".
I think its better to set server with Pure1 . Pure allowed only orginal files so cheaters have no chance!!!
Second its stupid to use every time the same maps! i meen why not maps what have no other before play!! Thats the bad here in the mod the servers running only with the orginal maps! its not fun to play ever day the same maps!!a
And the problem is that all didnt comeing to Tournement i think 25% are not comeing to date or playing so its not the real fun when 2-10 ppl not playing!!
Third 1vs1 tournement is stupid because HARDING , SAINT , ICERMAN are too good for other bad players!! So when a player know i play vs harding he know that he lose and havent fun to play ( understand you?) so think its not good to start a 1vs1.
Think its better too wait a few month and we make a new League with CLAN Vs. CLAN..
Wiz have make now 2 clans nice to see that now are more good clans here ! Hope FRV WASP and ALC come back with full team!!
When i have my new Home and new Connection i come back think it's DEC.2004 .
A Clan league is better because team have more as 5 players and the team come to date!
So see you back in 3 month !!!!

gen.X.SuperBo!

Read the rules, pb_sv_guidrelax will be set to 7, if you cant connect with PB, you are leaving WO, check before game date.

5 maps will be played with rotation. One of the good things with 1v1 is the map knowledge, that is why I think it should be factored into the skill. SO maps WILL be the 5 I chose. And someone has to be best right? why else would you compete? sheesh.. And neither one of those are unbeatable. and 2 outta 10 is 20% not coming not 25%. And if they leave WO then league is finished faster. Those that wanna play can play..

And why the f**k are you talking shit about the 'idea* of a 1v1 league? just because yours didnt work out?? sheesh, if you dont like it dont play. The rules are not gonna change, but you are most welcome with opinions about them. But why the hell would we NOT play 1vs1 while we are waiting for a clanleague? Nothing says we cant do both.

F03S33S3N

i havent say that it dont start! Tell only that it not mutch fun! Because hard players here only fun for HARDCORE gamers hehehe!!

and we have test it of pb league server pb kick with guidrelaxe7 too! but we must test it PB bring not mutch PURE is this what we need it allowed only orginal files!! Why will no other set up pure 1 why?????
Its whas for a week a server with pure 1 from BRO i havent see any clan member of this server ? why??? so plz set it up with Pure 1 and on PB we know all PB is not safe enough!!

When you need help in any Admins HP or Server question you can write me, Winking

injuuchuujin

Rules and server settings looks good, I'll sign up. Nice initiative.

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

Yupp, nice initiative.
I can host a server, if u like.

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

Yep nice Bo, rules look good and i agree with the shamefully short one....1v1 is not really my thing,( although that said, im not realy sure what is Happy ) but it does keeps the e+ blood pumping....