!<A 3:0 RS/27.09.2006/RANKED

29 replies [Last post]
LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

gg clan's Winking

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

ghost

i am fan of ignorance

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
!<A 3:0 RS/27.09.2006/RANKED

Quote:
="HQ"]i am fan of ignorance

hq since when ur to lazy tolook such things up in clandb?
http://www.excessiveplus.net/clandb/id=841

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

ghost

Quote:
Skullheadq3:
Quote:
HQ:
i am fan of ignorance

sinence im was last active member of RS clan, and do like have some dialong here couse on clandb it is urfortunaly not posible

THC*Murd

GG Big grin

Ruler
miles85's picture

gg ka and rs wp both Cool

who's ur daddy??!!!

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
ghost wrote:

Quote:
Skullheadq3:
Quote:
HQ:
i am fan of ignorance

sinence im was last active member of RS clan, and do like have some dialong here couse on clandb it is urfortunaly not posible

yes HQ i quess you remembered the past time with RS

HQ WROTE TIME 2004

Replies: 23
Views: 223
Forum: E+ History Book (view only) Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 13:24 Subject: Carnag3? zyzio?
i talk with carnag3 and hi wont rsurect RS askiking me zyzio and szpak that we be play in RS, in this dyscusion he 100% siure that carnag3 wona start playing in RS,an told me that dont wona no more pl ...

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

ghost
PURGATORY . RS* wrote:

yes HQ i quess you remembered the past time with RS

im does not have anything to do with yors RockStarts clan couse mine first clan has deferent full name "RougeSquad" but in shortcut its the same "RS" that why i asked u about fullname of yors clan, im dint liked to see that somebody is referending to mine first clan in mine history on e+ servers "trying to steal name" not meny ppl do remember that RS was do exist in 04"

u r free to use RS as "RockStars" couse im do think RougeSquad will not be resurected by a owner of this name 'carnag3" but if u will try to make it look like both clans are the same then for sure u may expect some troubles from mine person

if u wana have full agrement u should talk to carnag3 im does not know his msn i got him on polish comunicator only, u may try to contact him thought Pandora

btw its funy to read one of mine firts post on this board Happy as some ppl do know im lerned english on pages of this forum '], it have long way to be perfect '] but atleas ppl do understand me now Happy

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

lol..

hq you said farmerly sry for my bad english but now you are speaking or wrtinig very good i think.

i quess i can use rs now . name is diffrent now now rockstar . but i ll try contact to carnaq or pandora for this .

but you can say this İfyou want return your old clan ( RS )this will be great .. open rs for u everytime Big grin Big grin A HQ İS EQUIVALENT TO ALL E + Idea

sry for bad english hq. Tongue

:twisted:

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing