7 years....

80 replies [Last post]
snsktt
angydee's picture

Amen to that Rix Happy
And Equinox, old times were better because this place used to be a lot more crowed than it is now, it is a dying mod = old times better Winking

och en liten, liten runk..

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

We said for long time this mod is dying...but it seems there is more players than ever now.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture
Re: 7 years....

Been here 9 years I started 1 year before I regged here (Sept 2003)

This mod has been dying all these years Happy

equinox
snsktt wrote:

Amen to that Rix Happy
And Equinox, old times were better because this place used to be a lot more crowed than it is now, it is a dying mod = old times better Winking

yep it had more people since anti cheat software were weaker at that time. if you ask me , its better to have smaller community but cleaner, than one huge mess , like it is quake live now , from where actually those sound.pk3 files have originated, and God knows what else could be dug out from there xd cheers Winking

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I been here before since around 9 years I don't really remember, but it was the establishment of the E+ times, as I was an invincible cpma player.... I always liked making modifications to textures and weapon models.... which was the reason how I found the E+ I played a bit and never regged here.... I left for matters of real life and stopped playing video games at all.......

Came back here around two years probably, less or more, I kept playing..... but mostly always the last in servers and felt how newbie and how noob.....

I decided to leave again cause I thought I am not good for games anymore..... but while abusing the game my bro Claryon stopped me and asked me why?

I said that I hardly see anyone and I hardly understand how others really play and hit with such fast mod....

Then he said "do you have the enemy model colored?"

I said "what colored??"

He said to mohd "hahahaha he plays without enemy model color........"

I was like "what what ...... what model colors what colors.."

Then Claryon told me about the command which turn the enemy model color to green so I can see better.... Happy

From that day on, the sun did rise again Happy

But then......... some modern kind of lag took place Sad

Anyways, thanks to Claryon.... otherwise you all wouldn't have met with such a nice kind person as me!! and I wouldn't have had the chance to meet with such a nice kind person as Mona really is, and some other nice real kind nice friends too!!

All the best to all.... and wishes for a better future.... where there still and while still future to go....

Happy

Remember, this community raise up as we make it.... and each individual's deeds do count.... either for better or worse.... so if you love the E+ try to do something good for it, or at least do not make anything bad, since people with normal healthy minds, never hurt the things they love!! instead.. they work for them to only raise

Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

PANTY

It's nice to see that this place is still alive after all of this time. I left E+ quite some time ago except for some random visits now and then, but this place is so full of memories for me.

Over 8 years since I started playing, and around 3 years since I basically quit. I still feel like I really want to return some day, before the inevitable but hopefully remote day when the mod officially dies.

[MRS.]MONA wrote:

Been here 9 years I started 1 year before I regged here (Sept 2003)

This mod has been dying all these years Happy

Mona! You're one of the pillars that really bind the E+ community together, and the coolest lady I know of. ( The only senior member I know of too since Iznogoud quit, but then again I don't know many people around here anymore Happy ) Thank you for being such a big reason why this place is as awesome as it is!

I don't post here often, so I'd like to take the time to do one more thing before I return to the Void where former EVOL members sleep until it's their time to take over the world.

That one thing is this:

MERRY.CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <3

Не знает счастья только тот
Кто его зова понять не смог
My old clans in my heart forever

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture

Panty thanks for your nice words and Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, too

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

<- 7 years here too kenshiro, old times were much better times than now, but is still cool play around with less players but in past wherever u came u had fun for sure Winking, also nice people and many clans.
The unique mistake of E+ is still having skullhead 7 years aboard, he's one of the main problems in e+, as long he/foksie/Ina/Mow made the 70% of people leaves here. Btw, i heard he wants to become mod again Big grin now im sure in some days (day 21) it will be the end of teh planet xd

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture

about 6 years here (2006/7), addicted to e5/r since my first game Happy
started on project[9], berlin underground, then spent about a year and 1/2 on ratw where it was like a private server (tight-knit playbase and no noobs). for a short period ed server was popular amongst the oldschool players. then the borg servers came along and what was left of the excessive community has played there since. the previous servers have all become empty and disapeard, will never forget the scene it once was. nice to still be able to play with a few people i've seen since day 1 Sad

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

Rico [E][S][T]
cs's picture

Old times were better just bcoz everybody started palying this mod from scratch. Therefore gameplay was more competitive. Remember playing with those "nowadays pro" players at the same level causes adrenaline rush. Playing on public never knew which team gonna win,
because many were equal in skill...not like now, judging by couple of players i would say for sure whos the winner. Even Skull wasnt such a"pro" like he is now Laughing Remember he was always whining incase he lost (no offense ofcourse(smile). Always liked Bro and Deex servers, and many thx to Den and Loki for teaching me Laughing