CLEAR WALLHACK ADMIN BAN CHEETAH NOW!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
rage+ wrote:

oh no! my secret was discovered!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

rage+ wrote:

wtf is it??

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
rage+ wrote:

wtf is it??

u dont know? Oo shame on u...

ok for noobs like u i will explain xd
seta cg_drawteamoverlay "1"helps me to know the nickname of my members during game (displayed upon their head), and at the end of the map even in mvd, its fucked up sometimes, names fly over the map Love struck) so by this case, screenshot was made when names were flying.so nothing odd

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

seta cg_drawteamoverlay "1"helps me to know the nickname of my members during game (displayed upon their head), and at the end of the map even in mvd, its fucked up sometimes, names fly over the map Love struck) so by this case, screenshot was made when names were flying.so nothing odd

cg_drawteamoverlay is a command displaying current loactions of your teammates.

What you talk about is xp_drawNames, noob xD But I'm not using it, so didn't know it still works.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

A yea that stange bug, ive seen it while doing a CTV for a cw on q3dm17 .. from time to time the names were flying by themselfs Big grin (in e+ even names like flying on q3md17 ^_^ )

ive posted it on feedback here, its fixed by easy. But we will see it on the next e+ version.

gg both clans gl & hf @ your next games

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

What you talk about is xp_drawNames, noob xD But I'm not using it, so didn't know it still works.

hmm for me drawnames is 0 Big grin so for me works the cg_drawteamoverlay 1

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

A yea that stange bug, ive seen it while doing a CTV for a cw on q3dm17 .. from time to time the names were flying by themselfs Big grin (in e+ even names like flying on q3md17 ^_^ )

ive posted it on feedback here, its fixed by easy. But we will see it on the next e+ version.

gg both clans gl & hf @ your next games

ye but that is old bug i think its even from mmm 2007? not sure

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

hmm for me drawnames is 0 Big grin so for me works the cg_drawteamoverlay 1

a no damnit xD its to late at night, so i get a bit confused, maybe its seta xp_drawnames "1" but need to check in my cfg, odd thing that remember someone talking about teamoverlay 1 or 2, like it causes that bug in mvds...hm cant remember now, its or seta xp_drawnames "1" or drawteamoverlay 1 or 2, but now im not even sure about it, since drawteamoverlay is for that box at the right (teamlocations) maybe depends on the number 1 or 2? but that depends on the 1 2 3 4 of angels monitors hm
anyway, gg i go sleep

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

oh ye forgot to mention, this command only displays names of teammates, since in past displayed also the names of enemys and wasnt ''fair'', so they fixed : ) only now one thing to fix is the bug as epsi said.

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway