16 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Hey guys. Around 10 days ago, I ran into the most addictive game a human brain can create. I've destroyed many useful hours of my life, so I want you to do it to Big grin

The game is called '2048', it is available on PC ---> http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ <--- and unfortunately on Android too... (I think it is available for iPhone as well).

Description :"Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile! Enjoy this addictive game in full screenHOW TO PLAY: Swipe to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one!"

Try it, ruin your life and thank me later Happy

I made a recording of me playing the game, will upload it later on youtube.
edit :

HF

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Thank you. You just ruined my life. Congratz! Hope you're proud of yourself Confused

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

NanamoOOon

tried it, loved it Tongue

link

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

easy game, addictive but beatable with a few tricks. I see John use one of the tricks without telling what it is Shame on you (sneaky elitez Alien )
And this one is: never use the up move unless you cannot any other. The why answer is visible only by playing it. Good luck Thumbs up

Edit: actually you tell in the video description Peace sign
_____
epsislow

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

Cool game bro, thank you for sharing it

Johnin*ELITE'Z*

I'm glad you like it guys Happy

Epsi, yes, there're few tactics you can find around, however, most of them are 'stick to the bottom and never move up' or similar (you can choose any side you like which is most suitable to you). Oh, and another important thing is to keep the bottom line filled with tiles and avoid moving it left/right and risk the highest tile leave the corner.

Over, cool game ? Because of this 'cool' game, I see 2s and 4s everywhere around me, merging each other... I see tiles when I go to sleep. That is not cool.

Next, I'll try get to the 4096. I've searched around the youtube, and haven't seen anyone done the 8192 so far. That is a nice challenge. Though I'm scared to go for it. It might have some serious consequences on the brain Skull

p.s. Nice Nana, you're fast Happy And Khazy-boy... suffer ! Big grin

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

NanamoOOon

had an hour to kill.
Third attempt was the good one Big grin
http://www.casimages.com/a/iOqXc

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

had an hour to kill.
Third attempt was the good one Big grin
http://www.casimages.com/a/iOqXc

Just three attempts? wow that 's impressive Nana, and i m not sayuing this cause we you are my leader clan hahahah
@majin: i shared this game to all my friends and all loved it; i ve been the second among all that have finished it but i've spent a lot of time ! Big grin

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

nice nana, never managed to get higher than 2048, but also didnt play it very long. still, 3rd try is awesome.
what i find interesting about it is that you chose the upper right corner as your go-to-corner, i always choose the lower left corner

Johnin*ELITE'Z*

WP Nana, challenge accepted. Didn't have much time lately, but I'll beat that ^^ (not having time is the best excuse of them all.. actually I've been spending hours and hours on daily basis but never got past the 2048. I quit my job, broke up with my girlfriend, don't pick up the phone on my friends, all in direction of beating my record).

I've seen some screenshots around the net, several with the tile valued 16384. It is possible for sure, I find this video legit :

Amazing.

NanamoOOon

hahaha thanks guys for the vote of confidence but nop it was not my third try all counted but my third try today xD
Hehe rixo I guess I'm a "forward" person. But yeah that's funny to see how people apprehend this game, I guess it says a lot about us and how our minds work.