23 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I know that you made this one mainly for me! but the reason why I didn't respond was because I felt upset with you for some issue, but it wasn't your fault!

However, another thing was that I always tried to tell you that I never drink alcohol....! I never drink alcohol!! .... that what made me more upset and didn't feel like posting anything....

Another thing is that I usually wish at all the times....... (not necessarily at the beginning of the year) for a good, happy, full of success, wealthy healthy year.... to all, and of course to you grammy!!

You are the grammy of the E+ !! Happy

But you are a bit young for to be called a grammy........ maybe I call you the mammy Happy

Happy new year, and wishes for a happier year, each year, happier and better than the previous one Happy for ever Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

|_EM*KM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

HAPPY EARTH DAY

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory