2009 is coming!

5 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Hey guys and girls, its an end of another year. Im still here for 4 hours or so so might as well write a few words to reflect upon the past year in terms of my life and this online game too Happy

First half of year rocked... 2nd half of year was viable.

Lets have another nice (and contrasting... the contrast (dunno if this is the correct term (fluctating maybe?) but it will do) was actually fucking awesome ehehehe) year. I feel like a lot has happened in 2008 for me personally to learn bout actual life and the lower echelons and i seem to have found good friends and im grateful to (now here is the tricky part... i now swayed towards atheism, but i still have some sort of superstition though so i am grateful to god, but not in a christian way, but my own way Happy ). It was fun to travel to other parts of england and being welcome there, and during one of those seeing Sway perform live with friends in Bournmeouth was definetely a good part. The being kicked out of my own house in febuary (march?) for no apparent reason and couch crashing @ friend's places and staying in hotels while getting up @ 8am to go to work no matter where you were and being cheerful in the office for a week and a half till i found a place to rent certainly wasnt. And through your ups and downs, your highs and your lows all you can do is take notes and learn in order to become a better person. As the saying goes, "In the hour of chaos/ In the hour of serenity".

As far as thinking and hoping and planning in what 2009 will bring me, i would like to have is another awesome Document Controller job, my own flat (well to rent, not jumping on the property ladder yet) (with those 2 things a lot more will come that I wish for :oops: . Also i want Obama to be a president as awesome as Bill Clinton was in the public's eye, i want inflation in Europe and Russia to normalise so the GDP's of all our countries can recover... somehow without raising price of oil Tongue Also i want some positive things for my family ( <3 ), and good things to happen/keep happening to my friends both in life and in this game. May you all have an awesome year and may all your wishes come true!

Oh and also i want a lil crate of expensive alcohol and thing, i want ANK to grow and win stuff, and also i want EXTRA THUMBS SO I CAN WHOOP ALL MY FRIENDS ON THEIR XBOX's AND PLAYSTATIONS!!!!111

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

*ZMB*ORBY*

Mr shadz 4 president Smug

May you also have an awesome year, abundant joy and love on '09 Winking
(and use ur extra thumbs @ PC with us ^^' )

ciao prosciutto!

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Yeah new year is coming and lots of new things too..
Hope that for you all guys are going to have a peacefull, a stomacfull and a fuckingfull year !
Life gives bad and good things, no one likes when shit happens but I guess good things can't go with its opposite. But we still have hope and oportunity to make our life better and better through the years.
Hope you guys would have strong enough shoulder to weight everything that is coming up to you !
With lovefully kisses :oops: Epykoi Winking

Also I hope I'll have enough time to finish my homework Big grin

Now I'm going to friend's house so you guys make fun for me !
And lets keep the car in garage and then drink a lot Big grin

See you next year !

ShadyAK's picture

Night was nice till pc broke down... Also Fuck double cab fares on holidays and more writè tomorrow plus this fucking weird heartburn annoying. Club was nice tho. Very positive new year, even better than last one. <3

[+]

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

mine was notso great Sad
i wanted to get drunk and stoned and i only got half drunk and half stoned. at 6am we took the train to frankfurt to party the whole day but my mate fell asleep after 2 mins and we drove back Sleepy on the way back i fell asleep too so we missed our station, had to wait in ubercoldness and so on, i was at home at 11am..

otherwise that means it can only get better from now on plus the second half of 2008 was mostly bs for me, which underlines my statement..

ps: thx triplex i had a great time with u in 2008 and im sure it will stay great for 2009

ShadyAK's picture

i got home circa 4 in ze morning (thats when i started posting) and played some nice games with orph necro and memph... as for how my night went, there are like 50 pics other ppl put on facebook Big grin

i danced proper d'n'b Big grin

[+]