- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
20 - 23.07.2006
Well we can shuffle it back an hour or two? And why would I say KO WO? That's a bit slack?! ![]()
Wasp vs KO
22.o7.o6 Saturday at 18:00 gmt (20:00 pl and 22:00 rus)
Nobody has suggestion about time, so i think its confirm.
Here is time:
18:00 GMT
20:00 PL
22:00 Rus
Just in case, I returned the result:
Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 6:00 PM Baltimore time.
TY
![]()
[code:1]Baltimore * Sat 2:00 PM[/code:1]
baltimore means gmt -4, so ger, pol - 6, in europe most people work at gmt -4 (not my case, just want to said it ![]()
Some players are located in different countries, so we are going to have to play at a server with equal ping - I can arrange this.
East Coast (US) or UK servers will be fine.
No, u cant arrange this ![]()
We must choose from two locations: Poland Server, Germany Server. We cant play on servers not avaliable in this cup. We prefer to play on germany and you? ![]()
I understand, designated cup servers; Didn't realise.
German servers will do. ![]()
- « first
- ‹ previous
- 1
- 2
- 3





