2!S 2:0 EVOL/28.10.07

40 replies [Last post]
kek

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=19062&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

2005 Strutter wrote:

and whats wrong with freefly spec? its more lame than the camping>moving or moving>camping debates... just coz someone was a bad loser all this unneeded rage comes out?

grow up kids Sleepy

if you are aiming your "bad looser comments" at evol/me apache its uncalled for and you obviously don't know us. its not our style, have a search see what you can find....and if you read properly i said this about the paying team

EVOL.WAX wrote:

@ mow for sure i hate the camp style that most clans seem to have adopted, you have no option but to play in i similar style ( and im not talking about " holding" rooms)

But no that is not the reason, by and large the team played well and where well drilled, they just should have been left to get on with it...

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

gg both

Nothing is impossible

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

probably posted this in the wrong thread....... so ill repost here...

The reason for my concern was that I saw team chat in spec"blue text" come up that was directed at a team, i guess this must happen if teams are locked. so as spec is seen as a team as far as chat is concerned, so i suppose if a player is in spec then \invited to a team, all the team chat goes to both specs and team.

its the first time i have seen this, possibly because its the first time i have locked the team, kinda didn't think it was needed. Sorry for naivety.

I talked about something i saw from my point of view that I didn't agree with, for me and am sure all evols didn't, haven't and don't have any problem with the sweets, and im sure would have won anyway like i said "where well drilled and played well" . As has come to light all they did is do what they saw others doing to try get the best from their cw....nothing wrong with that

....that said

it seems (and this is not directed at sweet) that there is a growing culture of win at all costs, hence the evolution of constant camping in cws, and "freeflying"is just another step away form what i see as pure e+ gaming, move round like a person possessed killing as many people as you can. while trying to keep main and target oriented rooms.

i just think this needs to be discussed, clarified and actioned as to how cws are played. i don't think we need grey screens and no specs, its a fun and mostly good natured community.

There is lots of interest in cws from all but the most part time gamers. i for one don't want to lose the "fun" factor. i just want good games played with full disclosure and fairness(not an attack !)

i know its getting a lil off topic here but i would vote for 5 second anti camp to be set at cws, with a tight radius...if that possible so you could control a room but would not be able to stay static waiting round corners...it may be a pain for some but it wold for sure wake up cws, that seem to have gone to sleep.

EVOL.MOTO
rotor's picture
EVOL.WAX wrote:

There is lots of interest in cws from all but the most part time gamers. i for one don't want to lose the "fun" factor. i just want good games played with full disclosure and fairness(not an attack !)

i know its getting a lil off topic here but i would vote for 5 second anti camp to be set at cws, with a tight radius...if that possible so you could control a room but would not be able to stay static waiting round corners...it may be a pain for some but it wold for sure wake up cws, that seem to have gone to sleep.

100% :thumbright:

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
® 2!S 2:0 EVOL/28.10.07

f1
5secs and 1000dmg Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

f1
5secs and 1000dmg Happy

there are other ways to get people move, to bad it actually just work in public

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

For Wax .. i dont want to argue with you, and because i dont want to argue with anyone, especially not you cause i like you and respect you very much and i would hate it if you would think 2s or myself have had some nasty way of winning. So please PLEASE read what i wrote..

Quote:

omg.. lol.. i take a nap and i find this Oo

You ppl are so way off the topic here.

And ffs what kinda bug are you talking about???

The only reason i could see where the other team was is because they DIDNT LOCK it LOL

If you look closely at the demos, you will see only 2s team was locked and other team got locked a lil later..

Franky its not my fault other clan doesnt lock the team.. its not my problem and thats why locking is for! So you can have only the ones you want to spec you.

Also i didnt see anything from freefly cause i have enemymodel on and i hope you do know that you cant tell the difference between players then.. they all look the same.

Further more, i use team say for my players because some of them dont have TS working properly so they need input.

I dont write what i think only, i write what Bob say or anyone else for those who ARE NOT able to listen to them, they take help from me as a messenger. I also did that when Mow was playing for him cause he doesnt have TS on Vista.

God.. problems for nothing.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

100% agree with waxy Happy move>camp, fun>win (that's why drt rocks Winking )
but anyway gg both teams

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

LNNT FROGGY wrote:
f1
5secs and 1000dmg Happy

there are other ways to get people move, to bad it actually just work in public

here isnt other way to get ppl move, as we all know, number of clans starts camping increased cos is easies way to win

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]