2!S 2:0 DEVA/29.04.07

28 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Dear Mod,

please remove all rival posts of beazt, braster and leuko. Such posts do not have to search anything in here.

Dear Mowly, it has been done. Big grin

p.s. Sorry for not noticing it earlier, i'm studying for exams, im not checking forum as often as i used to.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

I don't feel good this day only that I can say .... gg 2!sweet
( in cpm14 I have luck )

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
Dear Mod,

please remove all rival posts of beazt, braster and leuko. Such posts do not have to search anything in here.

p.s. Sorry for not noticing it earlier, i'm studying for exams, im not checking forum as often as i used to.

notice no2; he is not studying for exams, he is playing some game he got from his friend and some other game and rendering stuff and i dont know what these games are called but he certainly isnt checking the forum cause he is studying :roll:

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol..anyway gg 2!s and Deva.

^o^

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:
mow Q [EN] wrote:
Dear Mod,

notice no2; he is not studying for exams, he is playing some game he got from his friend and some other game and rendering stuff and i dont know what these games are called but he certainly isnt checking the forum cause he is studying :roll:

oh, and, gg Laughing

mow Q [EN]

Leuko, i would prefer u and ure boyfriend foksie would do ur intim punishment privatly lol.

I pls a "generall" admin to delete related posts. this is no SM-Thread.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

A bunh of armed people killing, freezing and thawing each other for pleasure is not SM? Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol Happy

^o^