67 replies [Last post]
NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

strategy = camp and spam Big grin

: )

mow Q [EN]
NARANCA wrote:

strategy = camp and spam Big grin

you would have been surprised, there was not much spam, wether from us, nor from bbs.

camp, ok, ehem, both clans did Happy

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

very nice 2!S!! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

Quote:
you speak to much with wonko, rena.

ass Happy.

Quote:
strategy = camp and spam Very Happy

^^ Confused

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

Ruler
miles85's picture

gg both when rematch mow Thinking: Big grin

who's ur daddy??!!!

toxicity
Toxic's picture

2 mow: edit:// Ahh ofc dm7 was about red armor. You can saw that we had 2 new players from sub's...guys just need more practice in CW that's all. BTW I will ask for rematch soon if you if you will be interest ...

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

mow Q [EN]

no, i said bbs did not spam much and 2!S also not. both did camp.

about good position from first place. we lost the red armor more than one time Happy, u could have take over it, but u didnt.

It is better to ask if u dont understand a point, so u cant post wrong stuff Happy

anyway, was fun, and it would have been fun even if we had lost, since it was a good atmosphere, at least in my eyes.

.aNk.mako!

gg sweets Big grin

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
® 2!S 2:0 BBS/20.05.07.

some of us played fw with sub bbs and i think they arent something worst than full bbs. They are really good. Better than the most ppl think. btw sub bbs has better tag than bbs Cool

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

toxicity
Toxic's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

some of us played fw with sub bbs and i think they arent something worst than full bbs. They are really good. Better than the most ppl think. btw sub bbs has better tag than bbs Cool

If we will do any rematch and our old BBS guys will come you will see difference between BBS and SUB you can by sure...About tag hm both of re better then your but nwm Big grin

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)