2 all players seeking a clan

11 replies [Last post]
pandora!box
Hope I won't cause any flame war with this Winking

Ok ... So You want to join clan. U think and probably U are quite good. But pls just before joining or asking any bigger clan (like GenX for example) try to answer following question:

What's the sense of joining bigger clan? Yeap ... you will have a tag ... thats great ... but probably U wont be able to play many matches becouse of 2 reasons.

Reason 1 - When playing a league game there is only 5 players in each team. So ... in big clan durning the fight there has to be replacemnt between maps if all players are supposed to play (an that is not really good idea to change players every map) .

Reason 2 - There aren't many clans in this comunnity... So ... Sometimes there is a lack of opponents U can play against ...

So isn't that more tempting to create new clan or join smaller clans (they really need members) instead trying to get into top clan and dont play a lot? This is how FRV guys did. They created a clan that is getting more and more dangerous. They improved teamplay. Now there can compete with so called 'top' clans. Yeap ... this is a good idea. Better be ruller in hell than a servant in heaven Winking Better to create new clan and watch him growing strong. This is how one can gain more respect! By doing sth own Winking

Join a smaller clan that really needs U or start new one and beat the bigger clans Big grin

Pls. Pls. More clans, more c-fights, more fun :]

Oh thats all...

ghost

this is my opinion too

*ADF*Mutant

lol. I took your advice, now that I have enough Quakerz I'm gonna try taking on the bigger clans, starting with WASP. Watch your back Terminator. Happy

This space for rent: 15c US a month

pandora!box

gl Winking

1[WASP]2REDBULL

:roll: Good speaking Pandora´s Box.

/RB

I am really just a player, i can play.... thats all and of course with many player - more action.
So i have somethimes problems to bind some commands to a key... for example /bind f +button5. Please teach me more. By the way - let me know how I can get rid of all the errors in the game.
Have a nice day.

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Hehe, I need recruits for [Bro5] though, only 2/3 people there! lol...Anyone interested in joining [Bro5] please visit the Forums below... 2 players CAN make a difference...

Mutant, you wanna play, we will play :twisted:
I have plenty of Servers we can fight on :twisted:
Hehe :twisted:

ExcessivePlus Administrator

gen.X.rudz
rudz's picture

Kinda sux to be head of two teams? .. when they play against each other who cares which team will win ?

Something....

BROKEN
AzT's picture

i dont think its about that rudz, cause [WASP] is from aus, and ill think they will play there while [BRO5] will play in europe ... or ?

Better a broken promise than none at all.
Mark Twain

{A*L*C}-=[GAT?S]=-

great think and say , pandora, good job Happy

"John Carmack is a genius" Smug

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Ok I think I should say this as a whole:

There has been some confusion/Re-Structuring within the last Month - 2 Months,

[WASP] have a North & South Division, North Division being Europe, and South Division being Australia.

[WASP] Redbull is the North Division Manager
[WASP] BaRbZ is the South Division Manager

I am Head of [Bro5], Spaz is Vice-Head and Mongoose is the Manager for [Bro5], eg. Spaz & I don't have to organise/be under stress as much anymore, as we have people who help us...

Spaz's HDD went, he had his PC fixed, but the Internet Line went down, so he has been off for the past month and should be on within the next few weeks Laughing

You don't see many [WASP]'s around, that is why I have offloaded some as they didn't have the 'Spirit' as most of us... You will see more [WASP]'s around soon, here is the team:

North Division:
[WASP] RedBull (Manager)
[WASP] DeeXGod
[WASP] Skaterboy
[WASP] *Star*
[WASP] UnamePLayer

South Division:
[WASP] BaRbZ (Manager)
[WASP] Deadly! ( Was FragG )
[WASP] StumpY! ( Has not been around lately, I am getting suspicious Happy )

Heads:
[WASP] TERMINATOR
[WASP] Spaz

[Bro5]

[Bro5] Mongoose*
[Bro5] GeeGee
[Bro5] MoskU
[Bro5] Phog (Deciding)

Some [WASP]'s you have seen before, some you haven't as the ping is too great for them to join us all, most of them are active here, but as [WASP] & [Bro5] have been going through Dramatic Stages this past Month, it has been difficult.
I promise to you all that you will see more [WASP] about,/It is part of the Re-Structuring... And the Website is due to completion by this Friday... If you have any queries on the Website, please email My Website Contracter:

Also our Website is there for a reason, so if you would like to contact us, please sign-up at our Website, and post your message. (Or post in [WASP]/[Bro5] Public, I prefer the Website, A lot of effort went into it)!... Laughing

A Sneak peek into the Website, is there will be a bit of flash, something too look forward too Cool

[Bro5] is slowly getting onto it's feet, they have 3/4 members so far Happy

So far that is it Thinking Sorry for such a 'Long' & 'Draining' Message... Hehe Tongue

Regards,
[WASP] TERMINATOR

ExcessivePlus Administrator

|_EM*2fast4you?!
Timm's picture

good managment Terminator!! Big grin

really good work!!! Big grin

The Power and aiming of GenX is in my blood!!

So be carful baby Happy

Peace und Feucht bleiben Winking