Config: e6/e5
Gametype: TDM
Maps: mcrq3t3 (Heavy Duty), q3dm7, 6++
Timelimit: 20min
Punkbuster: 1
Pure: 1
Server: EN & ><* FreezE
maps:
mcrq3t3 (pGv choice e6): 291-294 (pGv won)
dm7(x choice e5): 322-189 (X won)
6++(tie map e6): 319-241 (X won)

------------------------------------------------

Thx pGv 4 a good war, especially Heavy Duty is was so exciting game u wining us wining at end we goes down like 15 points and there we take with more luck that other thing near again to that -3 score, anyway we had so fun there Big grin
@ the other was like all TDM wars are, take a good room/place and try to no lose it, inclusions to enemy positions and rest, u know the history... Winking

I don't want post this without say something @ our friend and VIP member Amon-RA that played some time at last map (so little, I'm sorry Sad), we love u Samo and u are allways wellcome to wars, we know u don't have so much time, and for that we appreciate so much u was there Winking

Login or register to view attached files

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

ggs! exciting first map, thanx for waiting till i download it Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
><* 2:1 pGv / 30.12.07

ye GG pGv was fun to play with you, who am i kidding i think it was boring to play 20 min. spam spam spam lucky i played only 20 min Tongue else it drove me crazy Big grin GG ><* 1 step closer to e5/e6 league champions Big grin

EVOL.GASOL

woow

n1 x, reno first war? Big grin

gg pgv too, nice game on mrc map

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

GG's

CU in semi Big grin
Dont worry we can own u all Cool

(in this game im on other pc with my fucking old cfg, on semi i come and kill kill)

bye bye.. happy new year.. and i wait the next gg's Happy

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

we have 2nd place of league, now semifinals vs..... pGv again Big grin

have happy new year pGvs Winking, hehe seq we will see what happen on arena, anyway im sure we all will have some fun Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

*KINETIC*

hehe... nice one Seqvence, waiting for you on the good pc m8 Big grin. I really enjoyed this match, especially the mrcq3t3 map. I know pgv had some missing players and I am sorry, but even like this, it was quite fun.

dm7 was the most difficult in my opinion even though the difference was big because you guys were attacking all the time and I could barely keep up with everyone jumping in our room. I think 20 minutes is a bit too much for a TDM war with 3 maps because on the third map I really felt tired after 5 minutes.

See you in semi-finals, guys!

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
><* 2:1 pGv / 30.12.07

gG, nice close result on mrcq3t3 ;]

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

gg's! well done X Winking

I hope pGv will expend more effort for the next game! Happy

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

zomg. samo played?

gg.

my team won at football too!

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

gg's Smug

it was tough cos everyone has probs with packet loss during the war for some reason

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin