1v1 League 2011

94 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

To be honest Rayden but when you make a league with 30 players max for examble:

you have 435 games in Total.... ehmmm i think many wo/s then....

better make a KO System!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
outofhere! wrote:

To be honest Rayden but when you make a league with 30 players max for examble:

you have 435 games in Total.... ehmmm i think many wo/s then....

better make a KO System!

This is something different from a simple CUP. I thing all can play there games is not so hard like in CWs. In CWs you must find 15 players to play the same time but in 1v1 is just 2 people, they can find some time to play there games. As Epsi said if someone is not sure he cant play all games so he can go out of this event. The games will not have standard Deadlines. I will put 1 Deadline and all must finish there games until then its simple and fair because some players maybe they cant play for example 2 or 3 weeks but after he can play 5 games 1 week. I give many options to the players to make the event easier

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

=ANU815=
outeris's picture
Re: 1v1 League 2011

why 32 limit ?

The majority of people think they think, when really they just change their prejudices. Understanding is a matter of will in most cases.

Lietuvių excessiveplus draugija - Lithuanians National Team
Linux (1st E17+Compiz powered ! Built on Debian GNU/Linux.)

MODDB.com all cool things for Quake III Arena @ one place from E+

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Because after 30 will be very hard to finish it.
And i dont want to give more work to Skull and Fate, already its hard with 30. As Asphyx said it will be almost 450 games so the only people who will have so much work is them Big grin

Dont forget that

ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

It is posible to make server for this league with default options thats will be good when you will wanna play you find your opponet and ref you only connect and vote map start playing don't waste time at settings options etc itd ......

equinox
Re: 1v1 League 2011
ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

It is posible to make server for this league with default options thats will be good when you will wanna play you find your opponet and ref you only connect and vote map start playing don't waste time at settings options etc itd ......

i think server for this occasion is a must,and also it got to have all maps uploaded and all prepared.I also recommend that if it is possible that server has 3, maximum 4 slots, to make game smoother without any spectators who can contribute to the overall lag of the server...The games should be made with two oponents and one ref and thats all imo...

^flash***
hihi's picture

around 450 matches in total? GL with handling this cup. there will be a lot of troubles and u will lose the overview soon.

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

I hope Im not late .
DarkRabbarbar !

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
JO.ohnny wrote:

ODI * BBSQUAD wrote:

i think server for this occasion is a must,and also it got to have all maps uploaded and all prepared.I also recommend that if it is possible that server has 3, maximum 4 slots, to make game smoother without any spectators who can contribute to the overall lag of the server...The games should be made with two oponents and one ref and thats all imo...

This is possible. I can arrange 1 of RSQT servers to use it for this event but the problem is that many players will not have the same opinion. I mean some players heave better ping in others server so maybe they dont want to play only for example in RSQT server which located in England. But if all agree then we can do it.

^flash*** wrote:

around 450 matches in total? GL with handling this cup.
there will be a lot of troubles and u will lose the overview
soon.

Is not very hard to organize it. Ofc with the help from Asphyx all will be automatically. The thing is to finish there games the players ( That is easy too )

Dont forget that

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Maybe could use zmb server for this event when we aint using it for training or fw's