1/4 final vs gbr

38 replies [Last post]
^flash***
hihi's picture
also wie ich gerade gesehen habe müssen wir (gbr) nicht gegen rnt ran ondern gegen euch Smug

problem is, dass wir nur am montag (morgen) oder mittwoch genug leute haben, da sonst alle iwo unterwegs sind. hoffe mal ihr kommt mit nem team hin oder die deadline wird verlängert wegen larry. hab keine ahnung, wann der wieder anwesend ist.

versucht mich einfach in msn zu fangen. danke

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

IMMAQTPIE * DSS
Re: 1/4 final vs gbr

ich bin ja sowieso raus flashy. mein laptop kommt vor mitte februar nicht wieder. wäre nett wenn du kaktus oder so mal bescheid gibts. der ist nämlich jetzt total abgeraucht...

triv'
trivium's picture
^flash*** wrote:

also wie ich gerade gesehen habe müssen wir (gbr) nicht gegen rnt ran ondern gegen euch Smug

problem is, dass wir nur am montag (morgen) oder mittwoch genug leute haben, da sonst alle iwo unterwegs sind. hoffe mal ihr kommt mit nem team hin oder die deadline wird verlängert wegen larry. hab keine ahnung, wann der wieder anwesend ist.

hm ja dann müssen wir wohl um eine verlängerung bitten weil denke das wir larry brauchen allein schon um auf die mindest anzahl an spielern zu kommen weil skully ja die fliege gemacht hat Big grin

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

When we playin this?

^flash***
hihi's picture

true. i still got no response from triv on msn. and dealine is 30th so cmon guys

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

CSM> >HOLLOW
Piranha's picture
^flash*** wrote:

rule no. 3 - Write your posts in English.This includes the complete website, forum and shoutbox.If you really have to write in another language, provide an English translation for other users.Other matters will be deleted or marked as [English] in that posts. Innocent

j wrote:

..build a robot who control ppl? we have mow!

triv'
trivium's picture
^flash*** wrote:

true. i still got no response from triv on msn. and dealine is 30th so cmon guys

was on 3 day trip to berlin Tongue
so i couldnt reply :F

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: 1/4 final vs gbr
CSM> >HOLLOW wrote:

rule no. 3 - Write your posts in English.This includes the complete website, forum and shoutbox.If you really have to write in another language, provide an English translation for other users.Other matters will be deleted or marked as [English] in that posts. Innocent

No one likes a smartass. Customary law has always governed this site.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

The fact its German forums they can spk wat the hell they want.

CSM> >HOLLOW
Piranha's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

CSM> >HOLLOW wrote:

No one likes a smartass. Customary law has always governed this site.

and no1 likes you. My post was actually meant as a joke but i see u forum trolls are so set into troll mode you cant even understand that...

j wrote:

..build a robot who control ppl? we have mow!

outofhere!
hook's picture

when is the game ???flash and triv. swing your asses Happy

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!