10 years filled with memories

28 replies [Last post]
CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Re: 10 years filled with memories

hi alex. btw did you play some other games in the times of inactivity here? for example i played crysis 2 vanilla (you play without nanoshit) and battlefield 4

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

ALEX.K wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
grown up?

I was wondering if you would show up, I might have been immature in the past and I might even use my age as an excuse. But you sir, are an apparent pickle. Maybe you should take advise from your own signature?

good.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Madbringer banned? Surely it can not be, not after all he survived Big grin It would be like a gymnast getting killed by slipping on the curb.

By the way, hi. Nice to see you grew up Happy Kudos on you for serving for your nation (and thinking of us while doing it, at times).

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

well bigbob, other people understand, ur obviously to ignorant for it.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

Hey, i remember playing with you when you were already a little older than 10 Winking i always liked to have you on the server.
I actually have the fondest memories of that time as it was my most active and e+ was still pretty active.

I too will (and partly already do) miss that feeling of community. for me it was always some kind of second world outside of my normal life (which i never thought possible).
well and i must admit i will also miss e+ simply for being one of the few things i felt i was pretty good at (inb4 haters).
well well

ALEX.K
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

hi alex. btw did you play some other games in the times of inactivity here? for example i played crysis 2 vanilla (you play without nanoshit) and battlefield 4

I've been pretty active and still am on APB - All Point Bulletin. Pretty fun, advisable.

Other than that not really, tried Archeage for a couple of days, just wasn't fit for me due to having to spend to much time online (if you are unwilling to pay a subscription to get "patron")

Went to an internet cafe a couple of times with friends, played strategies like C&C Generals Zero Hour, Age of Empires, and games like CS & Left 4 Dead. Tried the normal Crysis 2 also, didn't excite me to much (have to upgrade graphics card, ram etc., will do it within the end of year probably).

Edit:
1) I'm looking forward for the release of the racing mmo game called The Crew, pre-ordered it since last year!
2) Also looking forward for a full release of Star Citizen, looks like it will be hell of a game but the unfortunate part of it, is you will need A-LOT of real-life money to actually get the best stuff instead of having to spend your life in the game, so I might never try it. Maybe, someday.

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Madbringer banned? Surely it can not be, not after all he
survived Big grin It would be like a gymnast getting killed by slipping on the
curb.

By the way, hi. Nice to see you grew up Happy Kudos on you
for serving for your nation (and thinking of us while doing it, at
times).

Hahah yes it seems so. Thank you for that!

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

Hey, i remember playing with you when you were already a
little older than 10 Winking i always liked to have you on the server.
I actually have the fondest memories of that time as it was my most active and e+ was still pretty active.

I
too will (and partly already do) miss that feeling of community. for me
it was always some kind of second world outside of my normal life
(which i never thought possible).
well and i must admit i will also miss e+ simply for being one of the few things i felt i was pretty good at (inb4 haters).
well well

Agreed and seconded. Thank you very much! ^^

[MR.]KORGATH wrote:

Yo Alex!
Long time no seen.

Indeed, well I'm here now so we might all bump into each-other if you still play. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll just setup my Q3, the one I have on an external hard drive is so screwed up after so many years (haven't changed it a bit except pile it up with files since I first installed it, always had it on external), and join in game!

Nice to see you guys here!

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

well bigbob, other people understand, ur obviously to ignorant for it.

Hi, I'm Skull. I live in my own self-righteous bubble of a 9 year old.

And I miss the community feeling as well. Right now it's just a puddle of fucking weirdos and drunk Russians.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

I have just checked that I've registered myself on this forum 2 weeks before you. Damn that's a looong time ago Happy

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
ALEX.K wrote:

I've been pretty active and still am on APB - All Point Bulletin. Pretty fun, advisable....

thanx for the tips. the crew game looks very nice. And the APB looks also interesting

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

ALEX.K

If anyone is still active, feel free to add me on steam to play some games. I'm always up for some catching up with buddies! Literally grew up with E+.

My steam name is Vorhammer (I have a cat eye as an icon).