1 year e+

13 replies [Last post]
Weebl
yeap yeap boys and girls Happy one year of weebl Big grin as you can see in this really old (yet cute) thread i started looking for a clan exactly one year ago Happy http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=3188 taker contacted me , tried me for lime and the rest is just history which some of you know really well hehe Happy cheers and i hope to be here same time next year

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Yup, happy anniversary.

You've always have been one of the guys i've respected the most (partly because you defended me in the cheater thread :oops:), it's great that even the evil powers of WoW haven't been able to sweep you out of here.

I'm throwin a toast. Cheers Weebs!

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
1 year e+

Hehe, iam playing more than year too:-) I started playing q3a e+ since about 12.8.2005. But after few months i must leaved you all for 3 months cause my mouse sux and i waited to new - razer diamondback magma. Iam think back to this times when i started. So i found old config and iam using my first e+ nick Happy In text form its .oO)BEAZT(Oo. Happy If i returned with new mouse, i changed nick to razerBEAZT and slipknotBEAZT. And after that i founded my own team - SPEC. This was in the time when Ringzero get down and i wanted to see czech flag in clanDB Happy And next occurrences are simple. I joined cLass clan and after some months joined kTm clan...

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

I owe a lot to you, Dem, your presence in E+ helped me out a lot -- especially at first. You may have been a fan of my music before, but now I'm a fan of YOU. Always, bro. So here's to another year... maybe one day Lime will resurface and we'll do that thing we were talking about before. Winking

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

hrhr! Winking

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

INTER

one year weebl, cheers!

my registrationdate shows me i am here for one year in 4 days Confused but i was spamming on the servers since july last year hhhmmm

GASP
f1x's picture

Congrats dude Winking

kraster
kraster's picture

all that luck cause he have one year in e+ ( i have too Tongue but i did this account after some months <<wish>> ) . Btw like he got married no big deal . anyway gl Happy . and pls go to that topic : From when do u play quake 3 (stop coming here and say i play for 2 years and blabla Happy )

Weebl

you're just jealous cos im the loved one and you're not Happy

i bet you have smelly breath irl too Big grin

kraster
kraster's picture

jealous on what ? Surprise Happy whatever this is my 700th post so im celebrating too Tongue
about the bet : really ? Tongue .

Weebl

now shh shh go away little troll Tongue