1 vs 5

17 replies [Last post]
orphy with the wind

slightly off topic: any one know where i can find fatality (or zero4) versus Lexer demos? Tx

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Prolly can find some on challenge-tv.com

CRACIUN+*!RO
craciun's picture

Kst.. in case you haven't heard, the man in black t-shirt ( or whatever the color is ), says : 1 pro gamer versus 5 amateurs . ( or something like that ).
the minus frags ? there's no camping kill, just a "blew itself" and "cratered" kill ( if i can say so ).

Who's Fatal1ty ? oh.. just a guy who won 2004 QuakeCon... and world champion of the CPL three times. But who am i to say these things? xD
http://www.fatal1ty.com/fatal1ty/stats/
Nothing much, nothing to see here, carry on... carry on..

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Fata-what?

Don't tell me the new Pokemon are being released, havent finished "Gale of Darkness" yet Thinking

;d

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

yeep, i wish i had that kind of gangsta lean...

seriously tho, FUCKING HELL PEOPLE, thats skill

As for aimbot, when Alvaro Recoba from Inter or Pirlo from AC Milan curl a freekick into the top right corner of the goal, i doubt anyone shouts "AIMBOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!"

As for who the fuck is fatality (sorry, fatal1ty), http://www.misco.co.uk/SSinfo/~75649~/Creative+SoundBlaster+X-Fi+Fatal1ty+FPS.htm

i mean creative made a fucking sound balster sard with his name on it (on the paper version of the catalogue, i tink i saw a mutha-board and a Graphics card as well, dude be milkin it Happy Big grin )

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

Quote:
"GreekPecker"Wax who made that video? It doesn't really show many aspects of excessive plus...only spawnkilling Confused

--edit--

Thinking

sorry tar, i posted it here instead of the youtube thread (if you are talking about the abslaut one) so i moved it there.

....and i dunno prob the fool himself it was only to laugh at him anyway Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I think it was one of the (if not the) worse FPS movies i have ever seen Happy