1 Moderator less

16 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
Resignation from the moderation team. Seems spider has the guys like the ger-killer under controle at least here on forum.

Reason: Many people here behave like antisocial scum of the society. Since this behavior corresponds also to the actual character in some form, I do not carry any interest of responsibility here anymore.

There are relatively very much just a few members from whom I hold something here, I keep contact with those people with pleasure. The rest i will treat as they have earned it.

@Spider
Please remove "Plus Staff & Mod Crew" from my Avatar. I unsubscibed my self already from mod-team.

*ZMB*ORBY*

i'm sorry mow for that, i have to support you in bout certain behaviors and ways of doing... well i can't be considered a saint too.
education is at least near zero here since too long now or in weak form, but fortunately still exist, here's why the importance of the mods and u were needed.

i certainly do not want to generalize, the good people i met here are not few.. and are added on my FB or msn Kiss

sorry for my outburst, cya on serv porcheria Smug

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

It's safe to say that i don't think anyone actually enjoys the community as a whole. Everyone enjoys certain people within the community which is why people stay in the game. Respect for making the decision, there would be alot of people in your position who would stick with the job, because of the power which comes with it.

One weapon is enough.

mow Q [EN]

I never was interested in the power, i just felt so weak when the trolls and idiots spammed this forum, so I asked for beeing mod again.

Actually i will not ask again, even if hundreds of ger-killers would spam at once, many people here have not earned to be cared.

And yes, i am in bad mood, but i mean what i say, on a other day i just would have said it maybe a bit more nicely.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Hi man, thats bad news. But I was curious for some time, what does mow come from? A nick from your friends or what? For me it's funny and I giggle when I see it called by someone Big grin

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Sorry i havent been online for a while, i was bussy with real life.

Anyways where is killer ger ?? do i missed something ??

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

still around, just not here.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

This is just to say that being a mod surrounded with trolls isn't a priviledge but a hard task.

In my case, I became mod just to be organising forum nicely.
But when the trolls, spammers waves came, they have forced me to start acting as cleaner too for 2weeks only then came back to normal business. I have lost with that some I was considering friends in e+. I got banned from excessiveplus irc channel for a while by the troll team which was not playing e+ anymore.

Also, I became considered for some as responsible of deleted some topics or something like even if they was nothing. And many additional haters have joined the haters list Tongue

I have got kicked from french national team cos I have moved a topic to the right sub-forum(config zone). Laughing

But, still I wanna stay mod just to organise topic, make anouncements when needed and participate in e+ developpement. I don't need to read flame topics etc...

@mow : dunno what to say. But I think you make good work as moderator.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

still around, just not here.

it just sorprise me that mow quits because of a guy that not here as you say hehe..

anyways mow nothing personal man, you did a great job and good observations. Thanks for your time and ofc you still got +voice in here no matter mod or not.

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

Sometimes our opinions are different Happy but it isn't problem for me to admit that you've done good job for us Happy
Thank You.

outofhere!
hook's picture

invictus i accept your decission u have made a great job , sad to hear but u are old enough Arrow Winking

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!