what about razer imperator 2012 gaming mouse?

20 replies [Last post]
XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
Re: what about razer imperator 2012 gaming mouse?

delight noob check optical a4tech x710 - with crazy fast moves to make my full turn in game (57cm) it doesnt lose tracking = good sensor + crazy low price.
minus is that the in next year or two you need to bought new one cuz probably like all a4techs will die xD

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

delight noob check optical a4tech x710 - with crazy fast moves to make my full turn in game (57cm) it doesnt lose tracking = good sensor + crazy low price.
minus is that the in next year or two you need to bought new one cuz probably like all a4techs will die xD

Thanks Bene, but the x718 seems to fit more of what I need.
I can't find some informations on their website.
Can you up by increment of 50 DPI? Which is it poll rate? Confused

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

woah delight, you are so long here and still that nooby? optical goes up to 1800 dpi max.

Besides that, 1800 dpi is all a gamer needs, even on higher resolutions.

and about the razer mouse, most people buying those products are rooks who don't understand shit - under more professional players razer is known for cheap quality and a doctor in marketing.

Besides that, My main down is the weight of the mouse, eventhough it doesn't sound like a lot, more weight means 2 things: A - more power needed to accelerate the mouse ( = unprecision in small moves) and B - more power needed to stop the mouse ( = less precise left right movement). Only thing it does + is stable gliding.

edit: omfg delight, next fail.

Polling rate is the polling of the usb port checking for incoming data, means its driver based, not hardware, therefor any mouse can run up to 1000hz, even nonames.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

All right. But the A4Tech x718F has 2000 DPI and I found its an optical sensor. How is it possible then?
For the poll rate, I prefer that the mouse support at least 500 Hz, or 1000 Hz, said by the seller.
Even if you can up to 1000 Hz for each mouse. I don't want to burst my mouse like for the MX518 1000Hz unsigned changes. It can works and lasts for a time but can burst your mouse in the next mins.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i had x718f. all "chrome" accents fell off ;] i was using 3 different a4techs and 710 was best of them

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

would be new to me a mouse dies because of a higher usb refresh rate.

Cuz the mouse still clocks the same.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
D3L1GH7 wrote:

All right. But the A4Tech x718F has 2000 DPI and I found its an optical sensor. How is it possible then?

Most like not all a4tech mouse where on the box is written 2000cpi actually have a adns3060 sensor witch support only 800cpi in reality, the higher cpi gears are fake.

I am addicted to life.

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
animalchik wrote:

D3L1GH7 wrote:

Most like not all a4tech mouse where on the box is written 2000cpi actually have a adns3060 sensor witch support only 800cpi in reality, the higher cpi gears are fake.

Thanks for this precious information.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Try the logitech G400 if you like the mx-518

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

Yes it seems to be the best choice.