:: WASP (2) HK (0) :: TAG Rank War ::

3 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
WASP vs. HK TAG Rank War.

This is a mandatory war under the Bone Breakers Cup (BBC) that will be ranked under E+ and the BBC/American Clan Competition rules.

# Date: Sunday, 3 August.

# Time: 8:30 PM (20:30) US Eastern Standard Time (New York, USA and Santiago, Chile time).

Please be professional and come early.

If you do not live in these time zones please click the following link to see the time difference:

TIMELINK

# Server: Digital Dream!
# IP and Port: 71.172.68.29:27833

# Matchtype: Clan War
# Gametype: TAG
# Map Tier: Tier 2
# Players: 3 vs 3
# Timelimit: None
# Fraglimit: 15
# Config: Plus.cfg

# Map order:
1. Q3DM11 - WASP's Map
2. Q3DM7 - HK's Map
3. 6++ - (Tie Map)

# Friendly Fire: OFF
# Punkbuster: ON
# Pure Server: ON
# Camp Protection: ON

-----------------------

NOTE: HK and WASP members MUST use their respective Clan Tags.

Each Clan has the right to invite a non-member referee who will also be that clan's official demo recorder.

Clans are now REQUIRED to record demos (just the sequence showing that the map is being played on a PURE Server). These are supposed to be recorded by a player who is not in either clan.

No OTHER players will be allowed on the Server during the Match.

Let's have a clean and fun match - Good Luck to all.

|PYRO|Z3BU1ON
quizer's picture

Hello Killer and all of Wasp. This is Wasp Zebulon and I will be at the clan BBC tonight but I do not know if I can get there early, I might and I might not, but I should be there for a fact at 8:30, if not then it's because I'm out somewhere with my family. I will or should be there tonight though..

-(.WASP.ZEBULON)

i iS WEdDY tO owN sUM PeEpIlz.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

np Zeb. Thanks for always keeping me informed.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Thanks to all the members of HK and WASP who supported their respective Clans and made this an exciting event.

Thanks to Digit for refereeing the war and recording official demos for the Bone Breakers Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAG Rank War Summary: WASP (2) - HK (Innocent

WASP (15) - HK (3)
Map: Q3DM11
Gametype: TAG
Config: plus.cfg
Fraglimit: 15
Timelimit: None

WASP (15) - HK (Cool
Map: Q3DM7
Gametype: TAG
Config: plus.cfg
Fraglimit: 15
Timelimit: None