• Time: 21:00 GMT
    Maps:
    • Map 1: Almost Lost [Bopoh Map]
    • Score: ShadyAK [35:12] Bopoh
    • Server: KTR HardWaR Arena zmb
    • Map 2: Aerowalk [ShadyAK Map]
    • Score: ShadyAK [44 :10] Bopoh
    • Server: KTR HardWaR Arena Diviszmb
    nb: then bopoh called me a noob, challenged me to "go dm17" then disconnected, only to reconnect about 17 seconds later to say "game no walid SUKA PIDAR PB UNWORKEING nie robic we play again I to be chellenge you )))" I'm like K. Before the game, he and his friend accused me of cheating, and after reconnecting his accuracy went from "solid 10% worse than mine" to "within 1% or better than mine". Just sayin'. Too bad this isn't QuakeLive where noobs can get cheats to time items for them as well, he could have possibly been a better challenge (sif camping heavily with gaunt all the time and aimboat wasn't enough Oh go on he needs the holy trinity c: )
    anyways, we re-plapped and here are the other results.
    Maps:
    • Map 1:Arena Gate [Bopoh Map]
    • Score: ShadyAK [27:24] Bopoh
    • Server: KTR HardWaR Arena zmb
    • Map 2: Aerowalk [ShadyAK Map]
    • Score: ShadyAK [41 :31] Bopoh
    • Server: KTR HardWaR Arena Diviszmb
    Settings:
    • Gametype: Duel
    • Timelimit: 7 Minutes
    • Fraglimit: 0
    • Config: rr?
    • Friendly Fire: ON
    • Punkbuster: ON
    • Pure: ON
    • Referee: SP
    • Stream: None
      Screenshots:
      Special thanks goes to Rayden, who joined halfway through to start arguing about the merits the refereeing when I simply said, and I quote, "referee system in e+ is a logical fallacy, and most other games either have an automated bot system and then proceed to insult me by saying "who asked you?" *, and when confronted (think I called him something along the lines of bfg spamming moron when I lost my cool trying to explain that, in fact, he is a guest at, ZMB server, and in fact, spectating a cup war in which I am participating). He then proceeded to call me a "fucking insulter kid" when I told him I do not want an unfriendly spectator present at my game (ABSOLUTELY NO IRONY IN THAT LOL), and then re-joined halfway through the map anyway despite being told that I do not wish him present (what a mature, adult way to deal with a situation).
      * What pissed me off the most about that is that Rayden prides himself on never "saying bad words to anybody", implying that he doesn't swear at people, which shows a level of hypocrisy only local to North American mid-western communities (gaming or otherwise), or uptight people who think it's ok to be rude as much as possible without calling the other person a "cunt", which is the sort of "house of cards" logic which is just, plain wrong (at least from a liberal point of view).
      Anyway, it took a lot of strength not to rcon kick rayden after he came back, especially with his futile attempt to "show his importance" by putting on a ref+ tag (as if then everybody would immediately recognize or acknowledge the "authority" of someone proud enough to be an "e+ referee". Any idiot can make a demo. Speaking of which, here are the demos:
      But yeah, instead of enforcing asinine rules about MVdemos and referees (something which isn't mandatory in most games, or is at least made with an automated system like the spec-bot in ut2004), how about applying some actual, logical rules, like the "no non-related specs allowed during the process of cupwar". I mean it's fun and all, and actually adds to adrenaline when you have some Slavonic idiot who knows three words, exercising his right to practice those 3 words (cheater, lucker, noob x3) and Rayden joining in on the fun by sharing his sage-like wisdom and leading by example with his levels of maturity, but lesser people might have raged. Next time I'd rather just change the xv_maxclients to 3 c:
      Also thanks for refereeing SP, no probs about the pb+pure not being enabled, it just added to the turbofun)))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Re: THC rr // LB R2 // ShadyAK 2:0 Bopoh // 19.05.2012

This was just a big misunderstanding. We was chatting in msn with SP and he invite me to see that game. When i joined almost second map was finished and then i saw you insult Voron and E+ for the spam cfgs we have. Then i didnt hold my self and i act like that speaking like you did all the time. Anyway, after the quit SP explain me that Voron first insult you in Russian language so i understood i was wrong and then came back to the server to watch the game. REF tag appears just because server was changing map and that moment i was typing in the console and i have bind for that tag so that was the reason Ref tag appeared after changing map. I am sorry i make you raged but i know when i have wrong and i dont afraid to say it in public. This situation was in the bad moment in the wrong place. Thx for the understanding and i hope to solve this hate between us. GL and hf in your next games.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

* What pissed me off the most about that is that Rayden prides himself on never "saying bad words to anybody", implying that he doesn't swear at people, which shows a level of hypocrisy only local to North American mid-western communities (gaming or otherwise), or uptight people who think it's ok to be rude as much as possible without calling the other person a "cunt", which is the sort of "house of cards" logic which is just, plain wrong (at least from a liberal point of view).

if you didn't notice, this seems to be the trend of the year, no wait, the trend of the decade.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

if you didn't notice, this seems to be the trend of the year, no wait, the trend of the decade.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

/
q3fun's picture
    Screenshots:

what it is?

you idiot or cheater? Why do you play with the protection (punkbuster and pure) of a lot worse than without it?

Screenshots:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

This was just a big misunderstanding. We was chatting in msn with SP and he invite me to see that game. When i joined almost second map was finished and then i saw you insult Voron and E+ for the spam cfgs we have. Then i didnt hold my self and i act like that speaking like you did all the time. Anyway, after the quit SP explain me that Voron first insult you in Russian language so i understood i was wrong and then came back to the server to watch the game. REF tag appears just because server was changing map and that moment i was typing in the console and i have bind for that tag so that was the reason Ref tag appeared after changing map. I am sorry i make you raged but i know when i have wrong and i dont afraid to say it in public. This situation was in the bad moment in the wrong place. Thx for the understanding and i hope to solve this hate between us. GL and hf in your next games.

Thanks for apology, I over-reacted myself (but even knowing the situation, I would do it again anyway), and my return comment was kind of provocative. I don't even think there is any "hate" between us, I am fairly critical of everyone, and even upon calling someone several swear words, does not imply there is hate. I do drop the c-bomb and call peopel retards all the time, doesn't mean I am convinced they are clinically or mentally disabled. Call it a "harsh criticism", if you will. So holla, and thanks for nice and calm reply. Holla!

BOPOH wrote:

Screenshots:

what it is?

you idiot or cheater? Why do you play with the protection (punkbuster and pure) of a lot worse than without it?

Screenshots:

1) Learn to play
2) Learn Engrish
3) Learn map control
4) Weird how you totally ignored the part where I accused you of cheating (going back to 2 ). You reconnected, your aim went up by 10%, shit just magically happened I guess.

Also, yes, I have been clinically diagnosed as "idiot" by Sir Nigel Chesterfield of the Sir Abel Xavier institute of Copenhagen. Call me

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

kurwa ! it winded up so nicely, just to stop, after gaydon's appologies :E
but still, Rayden u are concidered spitfire, riotstarter and shittalker ! is this place cursed ?

I blame serbians and russians and germans and mostly the countries around poland.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

kurwa ! it winded up so nicely, just to stop, after gaydon's appologies :E
but still, Rayden u are concidered spitfire, riotstarter and shittalker ! is this place cursed ?

I blame serbians and russians and germans and mostly the countries around poland.

Hey Telololololololo
You put your nose everywhere Big grin
spitfire : Not always Happy
riotstarter : Maybe sometimes in some situations Happy
shittalker : Absolutely NO. If you dont agree with the others opinion that dont makes you shittalking. Also i dont have Ban but you have :DDDDDDD

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

"1st ban" over here = "I say what I want and u can't do shit about it, u can't control me, neither u can judge me xd"

equinox
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

"1st ban" over here = "I say what I want and u can't do shit about it, u can't control me, neither u can judge me xd"

nice explanation about 1st ban meaning. Happy now explain me please how would you call 2nd ban? I'm the proud owner of it and i would like to know what does it mean? xd