®R4E TDM Cup R2 RSQT 2:0 dunno 25.9.2012

42 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Re: ®R4E TDM Cup R2 RSQT 2:0 dunno 25.9.2012
NanamoOOon wrote:

Well if you are serious about that Rayden, we can't decline Big grin We can play tomorrow since Sneakies can't.
I have to say, first thing I said after cw was 'awww I wanted to play dm17 vs them'

Edit : no news so I presume you weren't that serious. good joke Happy

I was. I just didnt have news from my players. I will contact you in msn if we can today.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

snsktt
angydee's picture

Milena, relax your liver a little okej? We got your message and we are talking about it, but hard when not everyone is online. Mkay? Youll get your answer!

och en liten, liten runk..

alienM
alienM's picture
snsktt wrote:

Milena, relax your liver a little okej? We got your message and we are talking about it, but hard when not everyone is online. Mkay? Youll get your answer!

Nobody online, PLS! Before 2 days you played all together FW, not sure but think with 3m. And I saw last night you searched for FW, too. Anyway, if you don't want answer on time and want delay, try some other excuse and not so unreal one... Winking

snsktt
angydee's picture

Dunno contains more than MR players, Milena Winking Check clandb first! So my excuse is actually valid!

alienM
alienM's picture
snsktt wrote:

Dunno contains more than MR players, Milena Winking Check clandb first! So my excuse is actually valid!

I didn't said that MR played vs 3m before few days (2-3). This CW vs RSQT you played with MR members, and you have only 2 (third deeply inactive) memebers which are not from MR in dunnO. One of those 2 was first one who said when he can play on forums thread where I asked. Anyway, lets wait a little more...

snsktt
angydee's picture

Yes, but we are waiting for P Veneres answer cause he is online and wants to play. Also..lets wait cause we are playing DM17 vs RSQT and if we win, you wont meet us.

NanamoOOon

We won't play with you this week Alienm, only next one so who cares about the fact we played yesterday or the day before?
And yes Today we still don't know when we can play next week, because our days doesn't suit you and vice versa BUT we are trying to find a 'week' day and yes it's hard but at least we are trying. Are you doing the same?

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

Can you stop spaming this topic and continue on your own http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/railonly-r4e09f-tdm-cup-sneaky-vs-dunno .

Thank you.

About our tie map, it wont influence the game that has already been ranked. On the other hand, it will influence who will play vs Sneaky and who against 3M.

We will be ready to play tonight.

alienM
alienM's picture

Demo from tie map is here:
>>> MVD <<<

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Hell yeaaaa
It was exaclty i was expected. The most stresfull game i ever played i am very happy i was experienced it. Thats why i wanted to play dm17 with dunno. Give me only those moments and i dont want wins Big grin
THx for that game dunno it was a pleausure for me, i hope for you aswell.
GG and gl in your next games

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that