R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

7 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:

When?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

Thursday, 20:00 cet?

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

what we have? Today 20 cet?
We need pick server!

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

if you not agree play on
TwT-War#1

then mb
MU-WAR#1 or C4-WAR#1
---
for TwT the best server:
Russian Wars. CATCHING FIRE!

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

we wait you on
TwT Clan /// War Server #2
pass war

Need ref!

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

Sunday 20:00 CET

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

HI. FIENDSIN our Ref Happy

Start 20cet

TwT Clan /// War Server

password war

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L #1 - R6 // TwT vs pTs

R.C.A.L # 1// Round6 // pTs 2 : 0 TwT // 16.02.2014
(played maps: 7++ and q3dm11)
but q3dm11 no in map list.
We had no right to play q3dm11, it is against the rules!

Need play TwT map, not q3dm11.

spammer wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Yes, like in all events mistakes are made ( like starting this event ), good that we all are not perfect right Winking
I'm
happy to have clans like elite'z, ffsQuad, mi3, dunno, px, r2 and ddz
in this community, friendly - neutral clans who just play their games Winking

It is your merit, I fully agree!

khaz' wrote:

About the wrong config; Leave the way it is now. Forcing the clans to replay all the games played on the wrong config will burn this tournament, I doubt people even knew they played on the wrong config, I believe nothing was played on purpose. Force everyone to replay and people will stop playing in this tournament.

Totally agree! We play first round TwTvsMI3 on bad config, at that time you Jeffer shut eyes to this...After we play TwTvsSneaky, but you not accept game, and forcing wasting our time on repeat.
Where is justice Tongue

eu.jeff wrote:

So, last League by rayden and blitz for example, same rules worse tie-maps.No-one picked tie-map then because they where bad so no-one complained. Now, same rules good tie maps only certain people who are complaining, makes sense yea?
The rules where writen before the league was posted, I made a copy paste from blitz last league

You are wrong! No not one word that says that TIEMAP-LIST included in the Main Map-List.
Consequently may be selected only as Tie-Map. Probably Blitz must add a word here...
At any rate you know what I think about it. And you know other people's opinions who previously many times delight us in others large events here

rage+ wrote:

You can either, replay the round and lead by example as the cup organiser to show the community rules are there for a reason and not to be broken. Or simply don't play and don't expect other clans to follow rules.

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

First of all there are no rule that you can pick TIE map on the FIRST PAGE. It even sounds stupid because it's announced as TIE map? Understand or not wery?Do you really think anyone checking all the spam on the 10 pages and looking for rules there?Replay the game.

khaz' wrote:

I'd suggest to delete this rule in which you can play tie maps as normal maps but can't play them again and give Bopon a chance to replay this map only. Why? Almost no one seen this rule added to this cup because if everyone knew that on time, we would have plenty of matches played on Overkill or other tie maps. It's your mistake, Jeff, and you should handle the consequences as a clan leader and as a tournament organizer. Such situation shouldn't have happened.


rage+ wrote:

looking for an excuse to replay

Probably so it is. I try not for myself, but for my clan and the full legitimacy the round-6 league!
Please Jeffer give us a chance, propose a date and time.

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...