®R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ AMG 2-1 PX

22 replies [Last post]
GABBER
gabber's picture

Is there any kind of paranoia? About replay it was just a joke, but who knows... U should finally understand that im neutral between these clans and dont care at all who win or loose.

Maybe that problem is for both CPUs, dont know, my CPUs r too different in calculation power...

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
GABBER wrote:

Is there any kind of paranoia? About replay it was just a joke, but who knows... U should finally understand that im neutral between these clans and dont care at all who win or loose.

Maybe that problem is for both CPUs, dont know, my CPUs r too different in calculation power...

Paranoia? let's not get to the level of being rude with each other! I don't know you, you don't know me! really thanks for reffing, thanks again! I also can understand that you wanted to learn more about the reasons of why some players were kicked of PB and what were those messages given after the kick etc.. but the way and with that joke, as a neutral player, you don't know how the situation is and that it can't stand jokes around here.

With Regards to frame rates and CPUs I had in past an i7 laptop, I know it is a laptop, but i7 is a powerful CPU, it also had a powerful VGA chip.. though, what bugles one mind is, regardless of how tweaked the CFG is and how smooth the game might reach to be at local, at different servers the frame rates change, and still couldn't at some of them get that sturdy flat frame rates, I still didn't get any answer for that question, and trying to lower graphics as possible with no good result.. but I really hate to put them to the lowest as I like graphics, even though I tryed also with no good result.. like if frame rates are connected to connection and what is being received from server side of packs etc..

Edit: I use that priority and affinity of CPU!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!