®NC 2011// Exotic 2:0 Rage

12 replies [Last post]
DEVOCATOR

first time I played a ranked game with a better pc since my desktop pc's motherboard dead I had to use the laptop of my bro. I had been playing with a pc which can't event get 125 fps with 640*480 and with the worst graphic settings ( with pb there was a big lag except from fps with that desktop pc) before now so no need to surprise I can even be better I felt sux during game watch my fails at demos. don't take it as a whine its the truth.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
DEVOCATOR wrote:

first time I played a ranked game with a better pc since my desktop pc's motherboard dead I had to use the laptop of my bro. I had been playing with a pc which can't event get 125 fps with 640*480 and with the worst graphic settings ( with pb there was a big lag except from fps with that desktop pc) before now so no need to surprise I can even be better I felt sux during game watch my fails at demos. don't take it as a whine its the truth.

xD same here, I have best potential on e+, u guys all could lick my behind if I would get a new pc + smooth connection xD
I'm stuck on laptop and losing packets :E but one day I will be best !!

gg both
Zack u suck xD (pls notice the rhyme)