Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

21 replies [Last post]
3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

nice interview Happy well done.

Quote:
Interesting and funny meeting in ts! between blade and syntax! also with 10 peopel hearing this and loling!

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24625736/syntax-blade-ts-meeting.wav

ahahahahaah primitive people XDDDDD

ahahaha:DDD you are right:D

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

Ha ha ha, that's hilarious.

BASTEK
Bastek's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

haha xD they was very stoned i think xDDD

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team


eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]
madbringer wrote:

Ha ha ha, that's hilarious.

u should have been there when me, rtz, memph and phil were chasing splitface like big boys in Borderlands c:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

^t
smasherchif's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

Quote:
I fart in your direction or something like that

it's actually from Monty Python's show Tongue

dark&rozy, plz use 'world of quake' (or smth) intead of 'quake world' Tongue


.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

Nice!

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]

good job and well done as always darky and rosy...

nice interview ...sad to hear it kiku... hauste rein du sack Tongue

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

officiallydead
Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]
^t wrote:

Quote:
I fart in your direction or something like that

it's actually from Monty Python's show Tongue

dark&rozy, plz use 'world of quake' (or smth) intead of 'quake world' Tongue

hehe good to know..though for me its ff's quote Laughing and asphyx i ll try to Tongue

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]
.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

madbringer wrote:
Ha ha ha, that's hilarious.

u should have been there when me, rtz, memph and phil were chasing splitface like big boys in Borderlands c:

I'm sure it was a special moment for you all. Chatterbox

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: Excessive+News [10.10.2010]
madbringer wrote:

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
madbringer wrote:
Ha ha ha, that's hilarious.

u should have been there when me, rtz, memph and phil were chasing splitface like big boys in Borderlands c:

I'm sure it was a special moment for you all. Chatterbox

boah madbringer ....spam admins plz...ban Drunk

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!