{d*r*t} vs DS | 4v4 TDM | 30.04.2006 | {d*r*t} WON

35 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

freindly fire umm
less spamm
most people shoot a rocket here a rocket there...
shooting team mates and enemys
there is no aim in that
but gg Happy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

** turasinho
Turas's picture

People please... Someone say "friendly fire it's good...blabla" and almost everyone talking shit that way now. It's stupid because on our lame mod called e+ killing on respawn it's part of it, and now we shot in resp place but killing team mates also... Really great idea for E+.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
Arax'KG wrote:

shut up DS, they're just better Winking j/k
gg both

Czy ja kurwa napisalem ze DS jest lepsze od drt Thinking: Chodzi mi tylko o jedna rzecz , o to ze takiez rzeczy jak ff ustala sie przed CW a nie pozniej wychodzi to na meczu ... wiec sie zastanow zanim cos napiszesz Araxis , drt wygralo , szacunek dla nich za to ale przez ff jestem tym meczem zniesmaczony ...

"Only God Can Judge Me"

{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture
** turasinho wrote:

People please... Someone say "friendly fire it's good...blabla" and almost everyone talking shit that way now. It's stupid because on our lame mod called e+ killing on respawn it's part of it, and now we shot in resp place but killing team mates also... Really great idea for E+.

nothing personal... but only ds talks shit here..

true i didint inform extreeme that FF will be enabled. my bad sorry Sad but plz tell me why u didnt whine on cw? first time u asked why ff is on was after we owned u on dm17.. and that was second map we played.. so cw was already over. the last map [dm6] was just played for fun...

ff didnt bother u on dm7... strange isnt it?

and i wouldnt say e+ is lame coz of spawn killing, its a part of the game when u got instarail its obvious u will get spawn kills.. lame thing is spaming at spawnpoints with bfg or rockets..

also i gotta say im realy disapointed at DS behaviour.. never thought that U guys will whine after loss.. :roll:

** turasinho
Turas's picture

Nobody "whine" about CW... You win and that's true. Gg. But funny thing is that, now "ff" it's normal for cw's. I don't say that it's lame couse of respawn killing eaither... but it's integral part of the mod as far I remember. Yeah You're right rocket and bfg spawnkilling it's "lame" now.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

ghost
** turasinho wrote:

[...]

But funny thing is that, now "ff" it's normal for cw's.

so do not "SPAM" to spwanpoint but shot respawning enemies accurate, as u see below it was comon standard on league, these things should be set by team before the game or midle in game, after match if u complayning about ff its whining nothing more

ghost wrote:

tartaros wrote:
FriendlyFire: enabled??
This standard? Shock

it was common standard on TDM league

why?

couse if 5 player defend some location and thier pick map on witch defense point has 2 enters they just spam to that enters with bfg+rl

so this idea is baisycly to block spaming to spawnpoints or enters

gg c4

@extreme, "zniesmaczony" it is to big word for it, every player has the same chances cuz FF make impact over all ppl on the server, and FF is not big change its just reduce the SPAM couse u r afraid to shot teamate

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

Arax'KG wrote:
shut up DS, they're just better Winking j/k
gg both

Czy ja kurwa napisalem ze DS jest lepsze od drt Thinking: Chodzi mi tylko o jedna rzecz , o to ze takiez rzeczy jak ff ustala sie przed CW a nie pozniej wychodzi to na meczu ... wiec sie zastanow zanim cos napiszesz Araxis , drt wygralo , szacunek dla nich za to ale przez ff jestem tym meczem zniesmaczony ...

jakiej czesci joke (j/k) nie rozumiesz I don''''t know

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture

As HQ said, the last tdm leagues were played with ff on as default.. So i wouldn't have thought it was something new to you.
And a disabled ff on dm17 has a worse impact on your teammates than an enabled ff ;>

Anyways, gg ds, gg drt Smug

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
Arax'KG wrote:

jakiej czesci joke (j/k) nie rozumiesz I don''''t know

Poprostu zle trafiles z tym zartem ... :roll:

"Only God Can Judge Me"

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
ghost wrote:

@extreme, "zniesmaczony" it is to big word for it, every player has the same chances cuz FF make impact over all ppl on the server, and FF is not big change its just reduce the SPAM couse u r afraid to shot teamate

1) we don't training on FF becouse i don't knew about it
2) DRT play on ff ever we don't play never :!:
3) I don't think so it's not same chances if we wasn't ready play on FF
that's all

"Only God Can Judge Me"