®CW (FTAG) / sNeAkY 2 : 0 skillz / 06.12.2012

35 replies [Last post]
tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) / sNeAkY 2 : 0 skillz / 06.12.2012

our clan did not break any rules. and your clan can say that? Trickho, you go to the server and kick our players during the game. For it to be given a red card. all that we want and ask you to follow the rules. Why are the rules if you do not abide by them?

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
alienM wrote:

stylish wrote:
alienM wrote:
tequila ~ horizon wrote:
1. We played unknown config (AlienM, you confirmed this)
2. You insult your opponent (words as idiot etc.)
3. You do not have the correct settings (snaps etc.)
4. Referee does not observe the terms of CW

WTF PPL???? I appeal to the moderators ignore this game. If I'm wrong in something - say what's wrong

Woot? Unknown config? Railmania you mean? Unknown, since when? Who insulted who?

horizon said: please change network settings, rage said you're an idiot. its normal?i think horizon just wants to make the game according to the rules. We don t want to waste time here anymore and you could not even win us fairly so gl morons and i hope u will die

Ok, what wasn't fair? What rules? Show me those rules here wroten on forums. It's cup rules, not rank rules, we didn't played in cup, you must understand that. And I asked, what config is unknown, still didn't got answer. I though that I always was fair and polite with you guys, last 2 CWs you won and we didn't made mess there, all was fair from our side. Try you now to be more polite, check those "rules" one more time and then if you realize that you were wrong try to apologize and just say GG...

ohhoho be polite ?as like half of e+? shove your pathos in your ass you re noobs, not fucking kings

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Here You can dload the mvd's: speedyshare link

About Tequlia and Horizon's note, I have bilateral feelings.

From one hand: I had known the rules, as for snaps, timenudge etc. (checked with /players, me2) but as You had played overkill with same settings and asked Fps, personally, You will use 30 for snaps he said straight YES (watch demo) and You played the game, I was about it is allright this way if all accepted. Then on ermap3 You started again to ask for this setting stuff. At this point my other feeling has started:

From another hand: We all know, Zack and Fps place and authority inside this community... I think we don't need to talk about their knowledge about doin a cw in the right way. I don't want to divert the responsibility, and yes indeed, I undertake the consequences if made as wrong with ref, but I felt unheavy after they have been noticed by You and the game was running along. (If You ask me You could forfeit/reject the game if You felt this way with it, having nerve instead fun is not good and can imagine how You felt in the game and I think the same for the config issue, too... -it is still bilateral from my side)

I would ask You dear friends, for next time do set the environment well, make poll or discuss the ideas of a good game and a good fun way for everyone... If You can't set this, I don't think everyone could have the good atmosphere and feel as fair game( s ) were played... Better keep settings cleared and make fun for both side instead to get nervous and play with downgraded mood.

Good luck mates and pls do react if anything missed from this comment.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

1. We played unknown config (AlienM, you confirmed this)
2. You insult your opponent (words as idiot etc.)
3. You do not have the correct settings (snaps etc.)
4. Referee does not observe the terms of CW

WTF PPL???? I appeal to the moderators ignore this game. If I'm wrong in something - say what's wrong

1. We played railmania just oldest version, because c4 hadn't it uploaded.
2. There were both teams insulting each other a bit, but I threat it as joke, nothing more.
3. I had 30 snaps, from what time it has became a problem? 20-60 snaps are allowed by PB.
4. No idea what referee did wrong.

Why so much complaining Stylish? During the game everything were ok, no idea why all of you starting it now.

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
stylish wrote:

and it says fucking gay who came to our game and kick me a few times. remember fag? game vs mi3

was accident xd. pls dont insult me, i feel sad ;(

alienM
alienM's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

2.0 is newest version...

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Calm down guys, I said.. "R U IDIOT OR CHEAT" get your facts straight lol.

At the the start of the match I had said to everyone numerous times about the config being broken. You all didn't care an proceeded to play, that's why I did not want to play.

During or before the first map and the second map you complained about FPS with his snaps being 30 and not 40. I for one did not see any problem with his connection, if he was lagging in the very slightest I would see your point. Then it would be his moral obligation to change it.

1. Any config on E+ can be played and ranked (depending on the category it falls under ie Rail, Plus, Excessive or National), You could probably make a config with gaunts only and it will be still ranked.

2. There is no ranking rule about connection settings. Only in cups these are mandatory but normally everyone follows these for ranking regardless.

Sorry if I offended you guys during cw with my one line of text, i was only having a laugh but it seems you guys cant take a good laugh. Posting here your outrage of loosing is no way to go around things I think you should listen to Bengs advice and chill the F**k out.

Ps. Thanks for reffing Beng and gg.

/
q3fun's picture

gg lucky SNEAKY, you show supernormal in last time, I'll watch a demo, keep an eye on FPS Winking

I hope we will play a rematch in the near future, as soon as I exterminate my lags Big grin

/
q3fun's picture
alienM wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

2.0 is newest version...

To solve this problem advised to make a new version of 2.1 or 2.0a...

I would leave it as it is, just add free passage through teleport, flying through it so not to lose speed

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Look if my posts about rules worked, now everyone is commenting about rules, haha Big grin
BAX RULES

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!