®CW (FTAG) / r2 2 : 0 SF / 11.06.2012

27 replies [Last post]
cp3

It's obviusly he gonna get his warn, by otherside, milena stop spamming our cw topic Chatterbox Not listening
imo equinox deserves another one too to be so funny Wave

alienM
alienM's picture
cp3 wrote:

It's obviusly he gonna get his warn, by otherside, milena stop spamming our cw topic Chatterbox Not listening
imo equinox deserves another one too to be so funny Wave

Sorry, by me. I will stop it. GG both, I see it was nice and friendly CW! Happy

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

I deserve for warn and I don't regret my own words. It was only quote from Zarzyn's link, but never mind, just lal. If admins decide that is for warn, then fine. I will not cry.

Btw Milena, it's not your topic. Did you play this cw? No. So just shut up and don't write. You must everywhere put your ugly phiz? you are everywhere where I am and where is topic about Quake Live and qlinsta. I think you have got keen on this or what's worse obsessions. You are sick, really. Give me a break and leave me alone. Thanks.

About that R2 don't play your awesome railmania. Hmmm, some days ago R2 Clan was inactive. I left and clan was ia. Now we are back. Something weird? yhm. I leave it for you. I am not forcing to play on qlinsta and rr anyone. I never force nobody. Again, you have a paranoia. But I don't care. if they want play other cfgs than qlinsta and rr, I don't have any objections. It's their business. Anyway, I tried to ignore you, and your posts. What's more I need to change my signature. I change my mind, I will stay here longer, because I have to do something yet, blah.

Anyway new cup on qlinsta cfg is coming soon. Special for you Milena, on maps from Quake Live. Good luck and have fun Love struck Cheers

DRINA
Drina's picture

Mzi you always talk that you hate this place, and in fact you rarely miss out on the opportunity to talk some shit about e+, so I dunno maybe you just go away and just don't come back anymore? I'm really harming my self esteem by talking to you, but cant you just vanish into oblivion that is your life, just go man run, no one will miss you, you have nothing to lose, nobody will cry. There's no shame in quitting something that is not working for you, clearly e+ is not, so why you are still here is beyond me.

equinox
Re: CW (FTAG) / r2 2 : 0 SF / 11.06.2012
alienM wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:
@Drina

Bla bla bla.

"Kim ty jesteś młoda kurwo, ile ty masz teraz lat?
Ja jebałem twoją matkę zanim przyszedłeś na świat."

Insta was jebie na 200%. Plusowe kurwy.

Mzi translated on english:
"Who are you young bitch, how many years do you have now?
I fuck your mother before you were born. "
Insta fucking you up to 200%. Thanked whores.
GG mods and admins! Person who made 2 accounts and in his signature vomiting gaylish (rainbow is symbol of LGBT) shits on our community is now seriously insulting other honest members and their family members... GG!

analM , do you remember when you were acting a girl of honor when you told me i shouldn't insult retarded people and to mocker them or show any hatred towards them? (in my case i was joking about some douchebag here). But now you talk about LGBT population with hatred and you are breaking the forum rule that was supposed to prevent any racial or discrimination initiative. This proves again that you are lame hater girl full of rage and intolerance toward people different than yourself. On the other hand u started kissing Jeffer's ass who came out of closet and admitted that he is gay in public. Big grin So that makes you a hypocrite.

cp3

Drina, in your post, u show your one of them who cares if he leaves it or not..
@toTHErest, stop teh drama in this topic, /lock.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

This topic should be locked.
Mzi post wifth darky about new map.
Drina put his post. about that mzi should go out of e+. close subject.
Mzi answer.Using our new r2 song Happy
Millena start here talk about sneaky family bLA BLA . she start bla bla.
As always milena dont got nothing to say.
only insult.
Try start real life.
and grow up

Happy