be in 2 clans ?

21 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
Weebl wrote:

i started the same thread maybe one month ago, a lot of times people have been told to use the search function, faith was not flaming. actually when i started that thread people already told me to use the search function because it was ALREADY been talked in the past. but yeah anyways i think its only up to the clan leaders.

um faith? Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Weebl

oh oops damn ur avatar is almost the same hehehe Happy sorry foks Big grin

KatipaN
katipan's picture

imo i see big different in CTF and TDM. BRO i can play easily than i.e. CTF offense.

bodz .... this guys can play against the same clan in 2 differents team and it shouldn't be allowed .... KoD really can play in other config (our last war was in e5r), maybe BRO not yet, but if we will be ready to play BRO we can play against u in ED and in NOVA.

secret .... So I think it is only a problem if someone is in 2 clans which are potential fighting partners... This is my opinion too.

akro ... if he join officialy to KoD ill laugh, and i think respect of ur clan u lost ... Omg why ? When i saw that can be problem i came here talk about (on msn with some leaders too).

wee bull ... but yeah anyways i think its only up to the clan leaders ... mm yes true, but clan without cws (bcz other clans not agree with member) is not funny

imo is national teams next good idea to have fun in q3 world, but its same regroup method like BRO and E5 clan, or TAG and CTF clan

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

In the end its up to clan leaders, if they want to have members who might not actualy play for them when they will need them in a cw, they re free to take them. Their choice, and imo, their mistake. You cant force them not to.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
KatipaN wrote:

imo i see big different in CTF and TDM. BRO i can play easily than i.e. CTF offense.

bodz .... this guys can play against the same clan in 2 differents team and it shouldn't be allowed ....

As i said in my 1st post, NO clan play official events in both config. So thats a nonsense what you are saying...

MoeDe

you`re all acting like this is some serius league or something.... with 4 clans in e5.....

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
MoeDe wrote:

you`re all acting like this is some serius league or something.... with 4 clans in e5.....

sometimes better to stay quite moede or at least think more than 4 sec before posting lol Big grin

^killer
Killer0074's picture

my opignion is just its shit to be in 2 clan in the same gameplay (E5) Its just bad see burp now is leader in FUC clan (fuc is a ctf team) and because fuc dont dont play tag tdm the players can join another clan Worried( KOD ) so force fuc to play tdm tag its no sense to play in 2 clan in the same config or do a clan can play 2 or 3 mod in the same time like EN or ED or PGV ...
But are be FUC and are be KOD in the same time and config its bad and other clan wont play vs them.
Greetz killer

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Well 4 me its all about loyalty. I would only play for one clan because i am loyal to that clan and no one else but after all this is just a game. And a game is for fun not to be take too seriously so its up to the clan leaders really.

But if you were with a clan that were not so active and didnt play many cws and your leader allowed you to join another clan and a more active clan comes along and says play for us also then i know i would. But thats only cause its a game and i wanna have fun!! Big grin

KatipaN
katipan's picture

thx for discuss to all :roll: i see that isn't acceptable for majority ppl.