Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

hack report is modified stuff, so i guess somebody cracked his windows api functions there.

that can be used for a lotta stuff, just compare with opengl dll md5 mismatch, that can be fps optimization but also a wallhack.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

potato?@away
Aklin's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

hack report is modified stuff, so i guess somebody cracked his windows api functions there.

that can be used for a lotta stuff, just compare with opengl dll md5 mismatch, that can be fps optimization but also a wallhack.

this error appears SOMETIMES - not too frequenсу, fullscreen/windows mode sometimes works and sometimes not - ceteris paribus

often helps to clean name (name and xp_name) and a full reboot (complete quit and re-start). how this relates to the API I'll never know

^t
smasherchif's picture
Kyxapka wrote:

ILLCA ты идиот! тебе или делать нечего или я не знаю что ты за мудак, слов других нету!!! я играю 8 лет с дистребутивом который у меня есть и никогда ни одного чита не то что не ставил я о них знать не знаю ничего...

видя что проблема с ПБ я качаю новую кваку(лицензия), ставлю туда е+2.1 и ПБ свежий, захожу на банану и меня кикает... опять я читер???! нормальный человек бы помог разобраться а ты клеветаеш...

если ваш клан не хочет что бы было больше кланов и дружно играть то пусть кливетают, если нету уважения к людям в квейке я могу и забить на него... пишите что хотите, идеоты малолетние...

translated:
ILLCA, you're an idiot! you either have no things to do or even i can't imagine what kind of asshole you're, i just have no other words to describe that!!! i've been playing [q3] with the same distrebution and for 8 years, i have never tried any cheats, and i even don't know anything about them...

when i realised i had a pb issue i went downloaded a new q3 (licenced copy), installed e+2.1 and a newest PB, then i went to banana and got kicked... once again i'm cheater???! any good guy would try to help me, but you calumniatet me instead...

if your clan doesn't want more clans to play q3 and be friendly, go ahead then, calamniat ppl, if you don't have any respect to quake players, then let q3 go to hell... say what you want, minor ideots...

tried to save orphography when translated Happy

kyxapka, plz show me where i called you a cheater. never did. i just posted a screen with pb kick, nothing else. it doesn't worth your insults, imo.
in order to help you in finding any occusations of cheating i'll quote my message here:

^t wrote:
pb kick for pb hack #130013
name: {psy}kyxapka and someone else (prolly the same player)
server: banana private

well, what i would like to add is: you had pb problems when we wanted to play a CW (ranked game) some time ago. you said you'd have sorted that out. but you had pb and pure issues again when we were about to play a CW few days ago - you haven't got rid of your problem. but once i've posted that screen - you started to address your issues, so plz consider it a little help from my side (yeah, it may look like you have been forced to solve your issues, but anyway you had to do it before we could play any CW's).

ps. it wasn't an intention of MI3 clan to post that screen, it was only me who did it. so, plz don't blame the whole MI3, it's not fair.
pps. i'm not minor, and i don't act like minors do, mostly Tongue

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

(: stqrm
STQRM2009's picture

i knew that fallen is shadow,after i first time have seen fallen.

was lol thing about -

me:who r u fallen? - fallen:eng pls.

ROFL

i ve recorded one demo.watch it with \r_shownormals 1 and \wallhack.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
(: stqrm wrote:

was lol thing about -

ROFL

19842:5ClientConnect: 0 \ip\94.41.205.81\guid\422601FCCAAAF0DD8D030E90EFF9A3FC\tld\XX\country\UNKNOWN LOCATION\rtld\RU\rcountry\RUSSIAN FEDERATION
19842:5ClientUserinfoChanged: 0 n\^0ĆÁĚĚĹÎ . Ň^ró^R*\t\0\model\bitterman/red\hmodel\bitterman/red\c\5???5\c1\1\c2\2\hc\300\w\0\l\1\tt\0\tl\0

ip changeable at the end but match Happy

SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture
(: stqrm wrote:

was lol thing about -

ROFL

again start

Big grin

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

eRRor369 wrote:

when i record a demo he was AFK, but u can see, he have an aimbot and PB didn't kick him "undetected hacks"

that
was because pb wasnt enabled >_> sure there are hacks which can
withstand pb, but this1 seems pretty obvious so who cares.

huh, lol i didn't know that, about PB and pure. my bad, i didn't look before. bb

pew pew you're dead

FaNtAsY
Vixen's picture

When I try to connect to r4e server, i see "Banned. Cheat somewhere else". I'm not cheater. How can I fix this problem?

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

vix try to change your cd-key.. that might work. probably some punk got banned and had the same cd-key

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
vex! wrote:

Cheat: Wallhack

Server: Beer.Freezer

Name: {PSY}TBO9 CMEpT{<3}

He is [D4]Pusik, second time i see info about him here.