Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

about snoopy -> the real one was really oldschool and never cheated so take care just to settle stuff over nicks.

about the hyper guy, i seen something the first time i met him online gaming, but i wasnt very sure and i was to lazy to investigate, thats the job of people who actually let people join their clans.

I know that was many snoopies :]

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

about the hyper guy, i seen something the first time i met him online gaming, but i wasnt very sure and i was to lazy to investigate, thats the job of people who actually let people join their clans.

Just to clear this out, he was never in hyper and he will never be after this. He was on trial, black hyper tag means trial. Didn't knew he is an cheater, he told me that he plays just two-tree months and hes movement was like a newbie so I didn't pay attention on him too much and since we needed a players for fws I took him for a trial.

Btw, please admins ban him if you see him wearing any hyper tag, thx:)

Anyways thx for infos scrind, trickz..Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

well, u know deky, there is a reason trials are not allowed in a war so x)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
hyper*deky wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Just to clear this out, he was never in hyper and he will never be after this. He was on trial, black hyper tag means trial. Didn't knew he is an cheater, he told me that he plays just two-tree months and hes movement was like a newbie so I didn't pay attention on him too much and since we needed a players for fws I took him for a trial.

Btw, please admins ban him if you see him wearing any hyper tag, thx:)

Anyways thx for infos scrind, trickz..Happy

too bad i was a few days not at home i also didnt know him but we wont accept any cheaters
dont wanna get a bad face for hyper u know ...

thx for the info anyway

mow Q [EN]

dragon is a life-time trial? Tongue

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

dragon is a life-time trial? Tongue

yeah, he isn't good enough to join us:) naah, he just likes that tag I guess Tongue

eXtreme.dess!
dess's picture

HELP ME

not connect to BeerServer

BANED... WHY?

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

try to change your cd-key and make sure your name is not ExcessivePlayer or UnnamedPlayer
Tired (tired)

_____
epsislow

eXtreme.dess!
dess's picture

hoho sry NAME ^o <<<< bad? \\ baned cheater haha

i go game

air.

Nick - xkamilex999

Location - Poland

Sever - .AIM. [PUBLIC FREEZE SEVER]

Cheat - Aimbot .

I was playingon Aim Freez about 22.30 And i went on spec then xkamilex connected from POLAND and then i was just talking to someone then i just looked at al the players then i saw find then he quickly spun around then railed i knew straight away then i told every one then they looked then they agreed ................. please if you see him bann him He destroys The game maes it not fun any more please get rid f him Thank You => ........