Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
Fiasek

xkamilex999 hm...
Where is demos?I will not defend him, but it's my brother. He has some strange behavior during the game. Often looks at the other was hit after a while. Do you use Aimbot? I do not know and do not want to know. That idiot. Next time ask for demos. You can ban me too but I did not get a ban:) we have the same IP address

My English is weak. Sorry

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
FIREFOX
FIREFOX's picture

K3raz/nosha/dlk/value/ghost/hydro/vertix/snoopy and many other names = same guy from UK.
Under the name vertix last night he crumbled from pressure of other players and admitted he is all of the above, but that he doesnt cheat anymore(on Aim Freeze, many witnesses)
BBEB3F63F6B37C240BAB54FE357580AE.
He said he would post an apology to the community but I see nothing yet.
I have noticed that his post about wanting an apology from the community has been trashed, I am wondering why?
Regards
Foxy.

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
FIREFOX wrote:

K3raz/nosha/dlk/value/ghost/hydro/vertix/snoopy and many other names = same guy from UK.
Under the name vertix last night he crumbled from pressure of other players and admitted he is all of the above, but that he doesnt cheat anymore(on Aim Freeze, many witnesses)
BBEB3F63F6B37C240BAB54FE357580AE.
He said he would post an apology to the community but I see nothing yet.
I have noticed that his post about wanting an apology from the community has been trashed, I am wondering why?
Regards
Foxy.

It was me trashing it,mainly because it was just that.
Also foul language from him will not make him look any good in the eyes of the community. If he wants to have a civil discussion he should act accordingly. The thread was also über spammed in less than an hour so-> Trash!

//skinnis

::EDIT::

i would like a apology becasue lots of people keep calling me keraz and snooyi know who keraz is hes a cheater epsi told me but i don't know snoopy but i would like an apology 

because im getting SICK TO DEATH of it its really anoyying so please say sorry 

thank you 

I wouldn't call this the right approach if you want the community to forgive you. Would you?

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
FIREFOX wrote:

Under the name vertix last night he crumbled from pressure of other players and admitted he is all of the above, but that he doesnt cheat anymore

ROFLMAO peer pressure got to him... i saw him last week on beer.freezer with "hydro" and few months back with "value" also on beer...

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

since when is idiocy a cheat?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

GG
GG's picture

"Aimbot, Autoshoot and Idiot" HAHAHA RRRRRROFL ))))))))

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

omg cheater0rz and hax0rz

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

hello i am K3raz/nosha/dlk/value/ghost/hydro/vertix/snoopy and many other names = same guy from UK, plz forgive and unbann i will proof worth of skill und loyalties))

PLZ NO LAUGHT IS SERIOUS MATTER XD PLZ

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

teq

Hi. Please unban me on your servers. I know that you consider that I cheater, but it not so, you are mistaken. I don't use any cheats, scripts, and so on... I can swear on the bible what not uses and I will not use cheats. I well play also to me of it enough. Not pleasantly that for me there is a reputation of cheater.