Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
iceman

hi mi nick is ice ayer fui baneado del servidor beer freeze,juego en este servidor con el nick de siempre como ice o como carlitos. a algunos les parecio que usaba cheat y no entendiendo porque cuando mi acc fue muy bajo. esto es algo ilogico, porque no me demuestran el motivo de mi ban? donde estan las demos? o es que los administradores solo se limitan a banear cuando alguien les dice que parece cheat? es increible por ese mismo motivo yo diria que aqui los que tienen ping por debajo de 60 son cheatr porque estan en ventaja? o los que tien ping mas de 125 con el rotulo de conexion interrumpida que es dificil de dispararles.

hi my nick is banned yesterday I went ice beer freeze server, play on this server with the nick of ice or as long as carlitos. to some it seemed that he used cheat and not understanding because when my acc was very low. this is something illogical, because I do not show the reason for my ban? where are the demos? or is that admin simply ban only when someone tells them that seems to cheat? is amazing for that reason I would say here that have ping below 60 are cheatr because they are in advantage? or those with over 125 ping with the label of interrupted connection that is hard to shoot.

mow Q [EN]

Hello ex-lsf and ex-xp ICE

iceman

hi ..and?

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

iceman = fireman? Big grin

On board since August 2007.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

mmm I will try to help you with a little translate...

He is telling that his name is Ice...he was banned yesterday in beer freeze server...and he dont know why he was banned...
he ask for demos...and etc...

and PS. Google translator really sux xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

officiallydead
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Hello ex-lsf and ex-xp ICE

aint that the healthhackcheater back then?

mow Q [EN]

Just wanted to say, i remember you, because u was caught already cheating 2007. After that u played long time without cheats (at least not obvios).

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/report-cheaters-here-no-comments-here?page=4#comment-143929

That is the old demo from 2007 Happy

This is just to remind you, why people do not trust you. Can't say if u cheated again, wasn't online and didn't see a demo.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

the demo ofc was sollid proof, but that was in 2007, he should apologize for what he did then and proof he will not do it now ! anyway he should be kept an eye on for what he did in 2007.

HF

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
trickz wrote:

Name: k3raz (from HYPER trial and DZ)
Server: few
Cheat: WH for sure and maybe Autoshoot

watch demos with r_shownormals 1

links to demos:
on demo called demo0011:
at start there is one weird shot, 7:20 - 1 shot, 6:08 - 1 shot, 2:00 - 2 shots, 0:00 - 1 hitbox shot
(time means how much left to end of demo)

on demo called asdasd:
u need to watch for a while and later are pretty weird shots Happy

but the weirdest thing is that no one knows this guy and he is in hyper already Big grin

and some bonus screen from me Happy

PS.
Deky's message to server admins:
If you will see him using hyper tag ban him.

Trickz, do u know one old-one-guy with nick snoopy from UK? Smug Old cheater u know. And yes, he asked to join Mi3, but he have problems with PB and he don't want to fix it and i decline coz cheater. I will kick him ass from Nexus.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

about snoopy -> the real one was really oldschool and never cheated so take care just to settle stuff over nicks.

about the hyper guy, i seen something the first time i met him online gaming, but i wasnt very sure and i was to lazy to investigate, thats the job of people who actually let people join their clans.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."