Re: Cheater report discussion

ip/guid will say who was who.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

^t
smasherchif's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

ip/guid will say who was who.

take a look at this:

do these ip ranges really belong to one provider or are they really located in one town? hardly.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

possible illca, i have 2 ranges imo.

but since both persons were on server we can have a direct comparison Happy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

^t
smasherchif's picture

well, about 2 ranges - it's quite possible, skull Happy i have 2 too Big grin (the old one and the new one). BUT. there're 4 of them showed on my screen. quite strange. (and i even don't want to mention guids Winking )

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

GG
GG's picture

How to be with that? http://aim-plus.net/rail4ever/pub/themes/bismarck/playerstat.php?playerID=E518C38465190671035CB7908DEAF2FB&config=cfg-default.php
This one is result of stupid piracy copying game from pc to pc without clean up. Ban by guid will touch a lot of innocent players.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

2 cheaters
Name 1: |Panja|
Name 2:HOLLAND
Locations: NL NL
Server: ERA dm17
Time: from 20:00 to 20:20(gmt+1)
cheats: aimbot+autoshot

Lol 1 of them reached 199 frags stopped to play and waited his friend while he was reaching 199 too.

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
.DoK. Crazy wrote:

2 cheaters
Name 1: |Panja|
Name 2:HOLLAND
Locations: NL NL
Server: ERA dm17
Time: from 20:00 to 20:20(gmt+1)
cheats: aimbot+autoshot

Lol 1 of them reached 199 frags stopped to play and waited his friend while he was reaching 199 too.

this is comments part Winking -> http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/report-cheaters-here-no-comments-here here you report
hm maybe someone who is Dutch should watch the demo and translate what are they saying at the end, to me it looks like panja is skilled player but his acc is suspicious, holland guy looks clean, he had big packet loss whole game... I would like to test skulls methods but I don't have more time now, I have some shits with my college Sad

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

mistress
mistress's picture

geez, shadow & killer (ger) are like diseases.... they may not show their faces for a while, but they always come back. Note to killer: ur not helping anyone (or urself) posting anything on this forum so far. Note for shadow: disappear for a while please cheater.

On topic: Hacker was ashamed and ran away from the mod - as most cheater would after being busted. It's not normal to have ppl like shadow, ligas, fairy, who just can't seem to survive without making drama & cheating in e+.

I believe Hacker deserves another chance... he has a big language barrier, he was gone for months, and the only reason he made public apology (or tried, i should say) is because crazy asked me if it was a good idea and i said yes. Hacker didn't even want to show his face in here because of cheat-shame.... Now to me, that means he felt bad about it, and it's totally rational.
F1 to hacker - and if u cheat again, ur screwed imo.